Ham radio logging software
Logging software for the most demanding radio amateur
WSJT-X, JS8Call, MixW, FLDIGI logging, LoTW / eQSL full synch and much more...
Version 5.106a (27/12/2022)
Corrected: QSO Entry > RST fields: when manually typing, existing RST was not deleted and cursor was always set to first position after entering every digit.
Corrected: Import QSO: "Variant type [Null] could not be converted to type [Integer]" error message.
Version 5.106 (25/12/2022)
NEW: Import QSO: Added an option to allow a time allowance for dupe checking. User can define a time allowance to avoid importing QSOs with the same station, band, mode and date in a range of time differences. Default time allowance is +-45 seconds. This is very useful when importing the ADIF file from WSJT-X, JTDX or from online services where the time for the same QSO can differ some seconds or even several minutes. This option can be also used to cleanup the Swisslog database in case there are many dupes. In such case, user must follow this procedure:
View > Logbook view (selection) > ADIF Export > All Fields (including Swisslog fields).spq
If you have more than one My QTH, filter QSOs by the first My QTH. Now it's very important to review some dupes to know which time allowance should be set later to do the cleanup.
Export QSOs in ADIF format
Delete the selected QSOs (mouse right click then Delete > Delete all QSOs).
Repeat steps 2 to 4 in case you have more than one My QTH.
Import every ADIF file to the corresponding My QTH then set a time allowance according the time shift detected on dupes.
If you use LoTW/eQSL, it's very important to resynch your whole logbook again by setting the QSL since field to 01/01/1900 in the LoTW/eQSL synch functions.
NEW: Transceiver control: Transverter support! added an option to set a transverter offset frequency in Hertz. Example: if you have a 144/28MHz transverter you have to set an offset of: 144MHz - 28MHz = 116MHz = 116000000
NEW: Transceiver control: Switch ON transceiver at startup / Shutdown transceiver at exit options: when these options are available, user can select to make transceiver powered on when the transceiver control is starting and/or powered off when closing Swisslog. Not all transceivers support this feature. Refer to the CAT commands section in the instruction manual . For Yaesu and Kenwood check if the PS command is supported. For ICOM check if $18 command is supported. Some models (such as IC-7600 or IC-7700) need to upgrade to the latest firmware to support this command. In order to make it work, it's mandatory to change the "Shutdown function" to "Stanbyby/shutdown" in the radio menu.
NEW: QSO Entry: added a dropdown list with most important RST values in the RST sent/received fields. User can costumize the values in the list by editing the SwisslV5.ini (COMMON section, RSTList59, RSTList599 and RSTList00 entries).
NEW: You can forward your new QSO to QSOMAP.ORG automatically. Register on this site and simply enable this option in the OPTION menu and you will be able to display your QSOs in this excellent online tool.
NEW: Rotor interface: Support for Genius rotor.
NEW: Rotor toolbar: added button to start/stop rotor interface.
NEW: ARSVCOM: Support for multiple instances. Please refer to https://ea4tx.com/en/faqs/arsvcom-faqs/
NEW: Propagation prediction: now you can set this window as standalone (via pop-up menu).
NEW: Statistic Quick-Info: now you can set this window as standalone (via pop-up menu).
NEW: Azimuth window: now you can set this window as standalone (via pop-up menu).
IMPORTANT: this window can't be resized when set as standalone. If you need to change its size, do it as child window then set is as standalone.
Added: IO-117 to satellite list (GREENCUBE).
Enhanced: QSO Entry: Dropdow list for Mode, Band, Current QTH, Current Working Conditions and Events fields: now list contains up to 25 values instead of 8 for better operation.
Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: now Swisslog sets last filter used on radio for the selected mode. FILTER 2 was always selected in previous versions.
Corrected: Transceiver control: when switching off transceiver control from the transceiver toolbar the button remained green sometimes. When off, now QRG will display 0 and mode empty instead of showing last QRG/Mode. This will help user to know whether transceiver control is enabled or not, apart from the power button status color.
Corrected: Transceiver control: if COM port was saved as 0 a Select Port dialog appeared in an endless loop being not possible to do anything.
Corrected: S-Meter window: if set as standalone, this setting was not restored in next startup. If this window was closed and opened again, the position and size was set to the default value.
Corrected: Rotor interface for GS232, EA4TX ARSUSB and EA4TX ARSVCOM: when user set to turn the antenna, beaming reading was wrong for a second, going to a tenth part of the selected beaming direction. i.e: turning to 330 Swisslog displayed 33 for a second.
Corrected: Rotor RT-21: beaming was not read when turning manually from the controller. Also was not read while turning from within Swisslog.
Corrected: JTDX TCP link didn't work.
Corrected: Random error message: 10049:  Can't assign requested address.
Corrected: WSJT-X Band Map: Swisslog locks up if user closes WSJT-X.
Corrected: DCE update: First 8 references were missing as well as first character of description and City. Source file format was changed!
Corrected: SFI field was only set while entering QSOs in realtime but was not set while working linked with external programs such as WSJ-X, JTDX, etc. Now it will be set when QSO Date matches with current date, regardless QSO entry it's in realtime mode or not.
Corrected: Logbook views: Custom filter dialog: pressing Enter key does the same as pressing the OK button. Previously, Enter key cancelled filter which was not logical.
Changed: applied some internal changes to fulfill current ADIF version 3.1.4.
Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Arsenio, EA1AHY.
Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FCC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, POTA, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 24/12/2022.
Version 5.105 (17/08/2022)
NEW: FCC database for US Calls included in the statistic database. It will be updated twice per year. This allow the following features when an US Call is found in the FCC database:
Dx windows: US state will be displayed in square brackets at the end of the spot comments.
Cluster / WSJT-X Band maps: US State wil be displayed when placing mouse over the call to see spot details. US State is also sent in square brackets as comment to the Flex Radio Panorama (if using Flex Radio).
Display WAS statistic status in Dx windows, Band Maps and WSJT-X Band Maps.
IMPORTANT: Searching US State in the FCC database may affect performance according your computer, number of QSO in your logbook, spot traffic and parallel software being executed along with Swisslog. If you experience this o simply don't want to use this feature, it can be disabled in Options / Query US State to the FCC database for DX message and Band Maps windows.
NEW: Transceiver control for FLRIG: Support for multiple instances. Please read the Transceiver control chapter in the Swisslog help.
NEW: WSJT-X / JTDX UDP link: now during the Swisslog session, if user closes WSJT-X/JTDX and launch it again, the UDP link will be performed automatically (there is no need to press the UDP button as it was needed to do). This also ensures a better UDP link and the reported issues should be gone. User only need to press the button to disable the link manually if WSJT-X / JTDX remains open and user needs to work another mode such as SSB, CW or any other digital mode with another software.
NEW: Support for Log QSO requests from VarAC. In VarAC perform the following:
Go to Settings > RIG Control and VarAC configuration
Select Swisslog (TCP) in the Send log field of the Logging section (or N1MM TCP if this option is not available).
Set IP 127.0.0.1 and Port 52001.
Go to Options > Digital Modes Interface > WSJT-X / JTDX UDP Settings
Check the TCP checkbox in the first instance of the "ONLY Log QSO request" section.
Set the same IP/Port
Check the Active checkbox. This option also supports Log QSO requests from JTDX or MMSSTV YONIQ software (enabling their TCP servers).
NEW: World Map: improved default view. IMPORTANT: The SWISSLOG.ENV file must be ovewritten to display the improved view. Users will need to reconfigure world map to their needs and preferences again to adapt to the new view. If you have Swisslog installed in another folder different than C:\Swisslog you will have to edit the SWISSLOG.ENV file and replace all C:\Swisslog by your installation path. Your previous SWISSLOG.ENV will be located in the BACKUP folder in case you want to restore it.
NEW: DX window: now you can show if a callsign spotted is member of a certain Club such as AGCW, CWOPS, EPC, FOC, SKCC, TEN TEN, etc. by selecting the corresponding statistic in the pop up menu. If member, it will be displayed with an X in the corresponding column.
NEW: Logbook view > Update QSO's with Data from the Country Table and/or from a Callbook Database: added options to update WAZ and ITU zones separately.
Improved: WSJT-X Band Maps: improved performance to solve freeze/slowness issues specially with high traffic.
Corrected: Band map: double clicking on ruler, mode was not set according the defined band plan.
Corrected: when switching into another program having some option window open, when returning to Swisslog this window remained hidden, being not possible to get control over Swisslog unless user forced a shutdown via Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Corrected: Statistic import: close button didn't work.
Corrected: S-Meter: when this window was set standalone the window was not restored properly.
Corrected: S-Meter: Yaesu FT-920 didn't work.
Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: users having IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7410, IC-7610 or IC-9700 got an "invalid ICOM transceiver address" message. ICOM Hex address was limited to $7F. Now limited to $DF.
- Updated country table. Since 29/07/2022 Erik, EI4KF is not longer maintaining the Country Table. I want to publicly thank Erik for all his work during all these years. Arsenio, EA1AHY will carry out this task as new Country Table maintainer. Senio is a Swisslog user since the DOS era, very active on radio, subscribed to most important DX butlletins so he is aware of all important changes should be applied to the country table. Feel free to write him for any corrections, errors or new additions that should be implemented to the country table: firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome aboard Arsenio!
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, POTA, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 16/08/2022.
Version 5.104 (13/06/2022)
NEW: LoTW/eQSL synch: now you can display the QSLs received during the synchronization in the new QSL List tab.
NEW: S-Meter function: added support for FT-1000MP, FT-1000, FT-990, FT-920, FT-900 and FT-890. Only tested on FT-1000MP. I will appreciate feedback from users having the other transceivers.
NEW: Sound announcements in Dx Message and DX Alert windows: Once you have configured the sound options, now you can start / stop de sound announcements for the incoming spots by pressing the speaker button or by selecting the appropiated option in the pop-up menu.
NEW: Transceiver control for TCI: now spots sent to Panorama from Band Maps includes: spotter, comments and if lotw/eqsl user or dupe (if Show dupes option is enabled).
NEW: MMSSTV YONIQ Support: enabling the TCP (only JTDX) option in WSJT-X, JTDX UDP settings Swisslog will be able to read QSO saved from MMSSTV YONIQ. Version 1.13.2 Alpha required: http://radiogalena.es/wp-content/uploads...Alpha3.zip
NEW: Added POTA statistic on P_DIPL19 field. After setting a POTA reference, QTH Locator will be automatically set to the POTA locator defined in the POTA official list. Added also an option to update automatically POTA references list.
NEW: Added JA_WAKU statistic on P_DIPL3 field for JA stations (Ku Award).
NEW: Added new modes DMR, VARA HF, VARA SATELLITE, VARA FM 1200 and VARA FM 9600
NEW: when minimizing the main Swisslog window, standalone windows (if any) won't be minimized. Now all standalone windows have its own taskbar button. This way user will have a better control over all Swisslog windows.
NEW: Password fields: now all password fields are displayed with asteriks. There is a button beside the field to show / hide password.
Changed: applied some internal changes to fulfill current ADIF version 3.1.3.
Changed: LoTW/eQSL synch: error/warnings are now displayed in plain text instead of rich text. Rich text added a lot of extra time in the synchronization process to create the report in case user gets many errors/warnings.
Corrected: Rotor interface: continuous violation error messages if turning rotor and no window open in Swisslog.
Corrected: Club Log: it was not possible to delete QSOs in realtime if band was lower than meters (cm, mm, etc).
Corrected: QSO Entry - Activate/Deactivate Digital program button: no action if clicking on the connection status led.
Corrected: S-Meter function: under some transceiver control options, specially Yaesu transceivers, Swisslog seemed frozen or responding too slow. Kenwood TS-850S, TS-940 and TS-950S didn't work.
Corrected: Power Output: recallibrated for better accuracy for ICOM transceivers.
Corrected: Transceiver control for Kenwood: frequency and mode was not updated when changing VFO unless user moves dial.
Corrected: Transceiver control for Kenwood: added all DATA modes to FT-890 and FT-990.
Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: if the "Scan for TX Address" option was checked, Swisslog crashed. Now when checked and CI-V transceive radio parameter is ON, Swisslog is able to detect the Hex Address automatically. Othewise user will have to enter it manually. Because the CI-V transceive can be ON or OFF, now it's also possible to set a different polling value for every transceiver 1 to 4 in the "Time between two queries" field.
Corrected: Transceiver control: if entering options for any transceiver different than the active one and exiting without configuring any transceiver (default DDE option), current transceiver was not active.
Corrected: ClubLog upload: satellite QSOs were not recognised properly in Club Log because the SAT_NAME field was missing.
Corrected: Rotor interface for PSTROTATOR: band selection was ignored and didn't work.
Corrected: was not possible to add manually a new satellite in the Satellite name field.
Corrected: WSJT-X UDP link: if Swisslog is linked via UDP with the main instance and user is editing QSO, if WSJT-X is sending a Log QSO request, Swisslog shows 2 pending QSO requests. When user stop editing Swisslog saves 2 QSOs with the same station. Also happenned that Swislsog was not handling properly the queue of pending Log QSO requests under this scenario, missing QSOs.
Corrected: Update FOC member number: FOC number was cut to the first 3 digits for members having a number higher than 999.
Corrected: QSO Entry: If double clicking on the Region field and there is no associated statistic, INF_WAS was always displayed. Also the INF_WAS was displayed in certain statistics having associated a particular info table.
Corrected: Rotor Interface window: " Value is not valid for this field type" if using a Prosistel rotor.
Corrected: Prosistel rotor: beaming can't be changed if setting a preset with the manual controller. Improved code for Prosistel.
Corrected: Update AGCW member list: AGCW has changed the link to download the full list of members. Last member in the list was not imported.
Corrected: S-Meter and DX Alerts windows: latest window position was not saved.
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, POTA, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 12/06/2022
Version 5.103 (25/12/2021)
IMPORTANT for PSTROTATOR USERS: Due to an optimization of the code, you will have to configure again all bands handled by every instance of PstRotator in Options > Rotor interface > Rotor 1 to 4.
NEW: S-Meter & Power Meter function in the View menu. Fully resizeable and customizable. Mouse right click then select "Colors". You can create very nice S-Meters, it all depends on your imagination. This window can also be set as standalone. Currently supported:
- S-Meter: DX Lab Commander, FLRIG, Ham Radio de Luxe, ICOM, Kenwood/Elecraft, TCI, TRX Manager and Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-2000 and all new Yaesu models.
- Power Output: DX Lab Commander, Elecraft K2 and K3, Flex Radio TCP CAT option, FLRIG, Ham Radio de Luxe, ICOM models sending this info such as IC-746Pro, IC-756Pro3, IC-7000, IC-7300, IC-7600, IC-7800, IC-7850 and others. Kenwood: TS-480, 590, 890, 990, 2000 and maybe other models. All new Yaesu models.
Please read the Transceiver control chapter in the Swisslog help.
NEW: Flex Radio 6xxxx: added the mode of operation user wants to use with Flex Radio in the transceiver toolbar:
A mode: DEFAULT mode. Swisslog will always follow VFO A. All tuning operations made from within Swisslog will be set on VFO A only.
S mode: Swisslog will always follow the active slice selected on Flex, whichever it is!. All tuning operations made from within Swisslog will be set on the active slice only.
Click on the green letter beside the frequency in the transceiver toolbar to change mode of operation.
NEW: Band maps and WSJT-X band maps: added a "Default values" button in the Colors menu. This way user can restore original values.
NEW: Import QSO when merging data: Added Propagation mode and satellite name fields.
NEW: WinRotor: now user can select the full path and file name of WinRotor so that Swisslog can auto start it automatically.
NEW: Update awards from internet: added DMUE reference list (Diploma Museos de España).
NEW: Rotor interface: added EA4TX ARS-TCP option. Use this option to handle rotors using the Yaesu GS-232 protocol through TCP/IP.
Corrected: access violation errors when refreshing database connection/restoring desktop/compressing database/resequence QSO if DX Window was open or UDP link to WSJT-X was enabled.
Corrected: enabling/disabling WSJT-X UDP link sometimes didn't work and a program restart was needed.
Corrected: Transceiver control - Flex 6xxxx option: enhanced IP detection and corrected some bugs. IP detection must be forced by user by pressing the "Search IP automatically" button in the transceiver control options.
Corrected: Transceiver control: violation access error when switching between transceivers.
Corrected: Transceiver control: when using several transceivers, if previous was OmniRig and next one it's another type, Swisslog didn't read transceiver.
Corrected: Transceiver control or rotor interface: Continuous error messages and program finally crashes if COM port was already open by another application.
Corrected: Transceiver toolbar: when using Dx Lab Commander, HRD or some Yaesu transceivers, some long modes (such as RTTY-USB, DATA-U or PSK-FM) where cut and not displayed properly. Now mode is fitted automatically in the field according to its length.
Improved: Transceiver control for ICOM: Setting 0 in the field "Time between two TX QRG queries in 1/10 seconds" will disable polling for QRG and mode. This is specially useful if the CI-V Transceive parameter on the radio is ON. If this parameter is OFF then set a value higher than 0 to poll radio to get this info.
Corrected: Logbook view - Update QSO's with Data from Callbook Databases: Name was only changed in the Callbook table, not in the Logbook table (QSO).
Corrected: Club Log Logbook Upload: under Windows 11 a dialog was displayed to select the file to export.
Corrected: WSJT-X Log Export: under Windows 11 a dialog was displayed to select the file to export and failed to export.
Corrected: MixW/HamScope link: comments were copied twice.
Corrected: World Map: continuous violation errors when CAT control was configured but not working properly.
Corrected: QSO Entry - Callbook reading: if user has enabled automatic copy from Callbook databases, when editing a QSO the selected fields in the Field copy instruction were updated automatically. Now when editing a QSO data remain exactly as it was saved. If user wants to overrride data from Callbook data, needs to press the "Copy all fields" in the Callbook tab.
Corrected: Query DXCC to Club Log: Swisslog repeated 4-6 times this query to Club Log on every QSO specially when working linked with external programs such as WSJT-X, JTDX, FLDIGI, etc. Although this didn't affect too much performance in Swisslog, it overloaded unnecesarily the Club Log system and could affect users having poor internet connection. Now only a single query is performed.
Corrected: HSC member list: changed link to download latest official list. Previous link was not updated since 2016!
Corrected: WALA statistic: adapted definitions to new rules: changes in the Norwegian counties and valid QSOs since 01/01/2020. User must run a script manually to correct counties. Go to Tools | For experts only | Run SQL Script, and select the Fix WALA script from the SCRIPTS folder. IMPORTANT: it may take some minutes in larger logbooks!
Corrected: WAIP statistic: renamed CI province to SU according the new rules. At first startup of this version Swisslog will convert automatically all CI provinces into SU.
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 25/12/2021
Version 5.102b (02/07/2021)
- Corrected: reverted back the change implemented on 5.102 about replacing data if callsign has a new holder when reading from Callbook databases. Now If you enter a callsign having a new holder info and user want to replace this info either in the QSO and Callbook table for such callsign, user will need to press the “Copy All” button from the CD-Callbook tab in the QSO Entry window.
Version 5.102a (01/07/2021)
- Improved: improved speed when switching between transceivers.
- Corrected: Program crashes if ICOM was configured as transceiver control and COM port didn't exist.
- Corrected: IARU 1 statistics: added missing DXCC: 3X, 9X, EX and YU.
Version 5.102 (29/06/2021)
- NEW: Transceiver control: now up to 4 transceivers can be configured! when more than one transceiver is configured, the transceiver number currently used is displayed in the transceiver toolbar. Click on this number to switch to the next one. A new field has been added to set a transceiver name used as Hint when placing the cursor over the transceiver number. Please read the transceiver control section in the Swisslog help.
IMPORTANT for OMNIRIG USERS: if you use more than one Rig, you will have to reconfigure Rig 2 (or Rig 3/4 for OmniRig v2) in the corresponding transceiver number in Swisslog..
- NEW: Rotor interface: now up to 4 rotors can be configured! when more than one rotor is configured, the rotor number currently used is displayed in the rotor toolbar. Click on the rotor label to switch to the next one. A new field has been added to set a rotor name used as Hint when placing the cursor over the rotor number. Swisslog provides a very useful feature: it will automatically select the rotor according the tuned band on your transceiver! You only need to set the bands supported by each rotor and the transceiver control must be configured and started. Please read the rotor interface section in the Swisslog help.
IMPORTANT for PstROTATOR USERS: if you use more than one instance of PstRotator, you will have to reconfigure every instance in the corresponding rotor number in Swisslog.
- NEW: Added solar data in the window title: SFI, SSN, A and K index. These info is updated every hour.
- NEW: Added new modes FST4W, JTMS and Q65.
- NEW: Rotor control: added support to Green Heron RT-21 (under the HyGain DCU option).
- NEW: DXAtlas support. User need to enable link to DX Atlas in the Options menu. When entering a callsign in the QSO Entry window, you will see on DX Atlas your current selected My QTH, QSO partner and signal path.
- NEW: Export log to WSJT-X/JTDX: Added FST4W, JTMS and Q65 modes.
- NEW: Added OBLAST statistic for Russian stations in the Region field.
- NEW: Added IARU 2 statistic.
- IMPORTANT CORRECTION - DX window
- No need to press the Shift key anymore before double clicking!!
- Sometimes the statistic titles were mixed up with spot callsigns while spots were entering into the DX window.
- Stop scrolling didn't work.
- After applying spot lifetime, there were remaining blank rows in the grid, being necessary to manually scroll up.
Users having enabled the hidden function to skip Dx window refreshing (by adding SkipDXWinRefreshing=1 in the COMMON section of the SwisslV5.ini file) must delete this line.
- Changed: external programs which must be started automatically from Swisslog (such as WSJT-X, JTDX or any other you set in the WSJT-X UDP settings) are now started at the same time Swisslog is starting. This speeds up the whole start up process.
- Changed: now when there are pending Log QSO requests from WSJT-X/JTDX, the message will be blinking in the window title.
- Changed: applied some internal changes to fulfill current ADIF version 3.1.2.
- Corrected: realtime saving on online logbooks: users where country thousand separator is not a dot or comma, when uploading QSOs worked on 1296MHz or higher, the KHz part was missing.
- Corrected: QSO Entry: allowed again to enter hyphen in callsign. Many SWL calls has hyphen in their callsigns.
- Corrected: Band Map: violation error when selecting "Tune and turn" option from the popupmenu.
- Corrected: updating statistic database or country table: "Invalid argument to date encode" in countries having a hyphen as date separator.
- Corrected: membership panel options: FOC and FT8DMC were exchanged so disabling FT8DMC disabled FOC and viceversa.
- Corrected: if the QTH-Name field is empty when saving a QSO, a message is released to warn user to correct this. This shouldn't happen normally but sometimes may happen. When working with externals programs such as WSJT-X, JTDX, etc this message could be located behind some windows or programs, being unabled to do anything in Swisslog and a restart was needed. Now this message stays on top all other programs to avoid this issue.
- Corrected: ADIF import/export: QRZLOGID field is exported as APP_QRZLOG_LOGID instead of APP_SWISSLOG_QRZLOGID to match with QRZ field assignment. This field is also recognised when importing QSO from QRZ.
- Corrected: Export log to WSJT-X/JTDX: Violation Access error after exporting.
- Corrected: World Map: zone 2 from WAZ layer was not defined properly.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: improved link with TRX Manager. Sending spots from Band Maps, callsign of DX spot was not passed into TRX Manager.
- Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: frequency and mode was not updated when changed on transceiver.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: improved drastically Flex Radio 6xxxx option. Now it's smoother, with faster response and better overall performance. It also implements a function to automatically search the Flex Radio IP address and model. This only works if Swisslog runs as administrator!.
- Corrected: FLDIGI link: Contesti modes not recognised. Swisslog couldn't close if unlink from FLDIGI under some scenarios.
- Corrected: nowadays many old callsigns have been assigned to new holders. So if you have a previous QSO with this callsign, the old name and QTH is set in the new QSO even if you read from Callbook databases. Now when reading from Callbook databases (and whenever you have set to fill out these fields automatilly), Swisslog will override operator, QTH, US State and County if it's different from the previous QSO. Old data stored in the Callbook table will be updated for such callsign.
- Corrected: Callbook view: URL and QSL info fields were not displayed and it was not possible to resize window.
- Corrected: RDA statistic: disabled eQSL confirmations. Since 31/07/2020 RDA award is not accepting eQSL anymore.
- Corrected: MixW/HamScope link: comments were copied twice.
- Corrected: DX announcements from New QSO tab: QTH Locator from QSO partner was not detected.
- Corrected: Updating award information at startup: Swisslog freezes most times.
- Corrected: DX Alerts window: Swisslog didn't recall window size and position.
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 24/06/2021
Version 5.101a (24/01/2021)
- NEW: Transceiver control: added support to Yaesu FTDX-10.
- NEW: Membership panel: Added Tortugas CW.
- NEW: CW Type: Added shortcuts for TX button (Shift+Ctrl+T) and Pause button (Shift+Ctrl+P).
- NEW: Logbook view: added some interesting queries for US County award.
- NEW: Reports: added a QSL card 9x14 format as well as a couple of label formats designed for satellite operation.
- Corrected: WSJT-X/JTDX UDP Link: HomeQTH field was not filled when passing QSO from WSJT-X causing "QTH Name: An input value is required for this field" error message.
- Corrected: QSO Entry: Swisslog freezes activating CW Type or CW Get.
- Corrected: QSO Entry: Swisslog freezes or become irresponsive if no replying for a long time some messages such as "Modifications are not saved! Save now ?"
- Corrected: QSO Entry: entering WWFF references having associated an IOTA reference caused "PQTH: Dataset not in edit or insert mode" error message.
- Corrected: Open logbook: continuous Violation Access error messages if using rotor control connected to a COM port.
- Corrected: Callbook support: Middle and Family names were not set in the Operator field if using internet databases and checked in the field copy instructions.
- Improved code to detect first name, middle name and family name from QRZ, QRZCQ and HAMQTH.
- Corrected: DX window > selection criteria: bands were not saved when enabling bands previously unchecked.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 23/01/2021
Version 5.101 (25/12/2020)
- NEW: Transceiver control: added support for Flex Radio CAT. This option allows you to handle any Flex Radio from 3xxx or 5xxx series. Also allows to connect remotely to any Flex Radio 3, 5 or 6 series. Please read the chapter Transceiver control in the Swisslog help!.
- NEW: Transceiver toolbar: added a button to start/stop transceiver control
- NEW: Added the MyQTH field in the default logbook query
- NEW: SOTA hunters: added 2 new queries in the SOTA folder to be used in Logbook views: SOTA activator / SOTA chaser for CSV exporting. These queries are specially designed to export into CSV in the format required by the SOTA web site to submit your logs (either as chaser or activator). If you are activator, it's mandatory you create a new MyQTH for every activation and set the summit reference you have activated in the My QTH Abbreviation name field. When you export using the SOTA activator query the CSV file will have the required format.
- NEW: World map: added an option called "Update map automatically". By default this option is enabled. When a QSO is saved or modified the world map is refreshed automatically to reflect changes in the DXCC / Grid statistic status. In older computers this operation may delay a lot the saving procedure, above all if the ALL option is selected in Gridquares. Disable this option if you experience long delays when saving QSOs and the world map function is open.
- NEW: the WWFF list now includes IOTA reference. After entering a WWFF reference which is also IOTA, the IOTA field will be set automatically.
- Improved: updated some components in the compiler used for Cw Skimmer, MultiPSK and PstRotator link. Also enhanced some parts of the code to improve performance and stability.
Improved: Import QSO:
- HomeQTHs creation has been improved a lot to avoid creating unnecessary HomeQTH.
- Merge QSO option will only be enabled if there are already QSOs in the Swisslog database.
- ADIF import: deleted the option to check if ADIF file contains SUBMODE. Now Swisslog detects the ADIF version used in the file to handle the SUBMODE field automatically.
- Corrected: Import QSO: checking the Merge QSO option in a blank database caused leaving blank Continent, DXCC, WPX, WAE, WAZ, ITU, Latitude, Longitude and Time Diff. Now this option will be disabled if there are no QSOs in the Swisslog database.
- Corrected: ADIF export: Field ADIF_VER was not formatted correctly
- Corrected: Swisslog freezes while downloading new country table / statistic databases in slow internet connections or if user took a while to reply the update message.
- Corrected: CW Skimmer: Swisslog could not be closed if linked to CW Skimmer or remained in memory after closing being necessary a PC reboot.
- Corrected: MultiPSK link: "Asynchronous socket error 10061" if activating the PSK button to start MultiPSK and connection was not established because MultiPSK was not running. Improved link.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: if using Flex Radio 6xxx with auto start enabled and IP is wrong, Swisslog was extremely slow and not responsive.
- Corrected: Statistics reports: Report names can't contain commas otherwise Swisslog will be asking to select the report again at next startup. To avoid this, the comma key will be disabled in this field. Replaced comma by hyphen in all standard statistics reports including commas.
- Corrected: Membership panel: added a timeout of 3 seconds for online queries to avoid excessive delay showing logos if a website is down after entering a callsign.
- Corrected: PstRotator: the SteppIR controller only read frequency sent from Swisslog if using Rotor 2 (Rotor 1, 3 and 4 didn't work).
Corrected: Make DX announcement window: changed
order to send QTH locators. Instead of DX Loc<Prop Mode>
My Grid now is My Loc<Prop Mode> Dx Grid. Although there is not an official standard defining formatted DX spots, this way is most commonly used in Dx spots.
- Corrected: Rotor interface window: if rotor control was started, this option didn't show azimuth or elevation until there were a beaming change
- Corrected: now the function to update list of members of DIG will only import active members. Previous list included non active or silent key members which were not accepted for DIG awards. In order to set only active members to all your QSOs in your database I suggest to go to Tools > Update QSOs for for Callsign based statistics then UPDATE the INF_DIG.
- Corrected: DX announcements: RST added as comments was wrong. RST received from partner was included instead the RST sent by us (the RST we are receiving this station).
- Corrected: World map and WinKeyer windows: if set as standalone and not stay on top, it always remained on top.
- Corrected: World Map: Renamed Yugoslavia by Serbia
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP settings: added a validation in port fields to only allow values between 1 and 65535.
- Corrected: Logbook views > Update County from Callbook databases: separator between State and County for US stations was set to underscore instead of dash. Example: HI_Hawaii instead of HI-Hawaii
- Corrected: Tools > Set DME from DCE, DEE...: Parameter [INF_DVGE<]![DME] doesn't have a default value.
Corrected: transceiver toolbar overlapped with QRZCQ button. Although user
can move the toolbar manually, many users don't do it. Now Swisslog corrects
- Corrected: QSO entry (Change layout in Previous and New QSOs tabs): callsign, comments, distance and QTH Locator fields were displayed in German.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 24/12/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
- Thank you very much to Guy F6DKQ and Kuno DF1SD for the huge translation work in French/German respectively
Version 5.100e (27/09/2020)
- NEW: Added FST4 mode, 5m and 8m bands according the new ADIF 3.1.1 specs.
- NEW: Transceiver control: added support to Yaesu FT-991A
- NEW: Statistic overview: added Comments field in the QSO listing.
- NEW: when closing Swisslog, if there are pending QSO requests from WSJT-X, Swisslog will release a message informing user about this. Afterwards Swisslog will process automatically all pending Log QSO requests.
- Corrected: Authentication error at startup and Swisslog is unusable after updating country table or statistic database.
- Corrected: Satellite fields: when editing a QSO made on SAT and activating the satellite panel, the Prop Mode and Sat Name displayed the last values used when adding QSO, not the ones from the QSO.
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP link: corrected mode field changing all the time and link has been improved.
- Corrected: if UDP link is enabled and user presses the PSK button to start a digital multimode program (such FLDIGI, MixW, etc), Swisslog will automatically disable the UDP link. On the contrary, if user presses to activate the UDP link with WSJT-X and the digital multimode program is linked to Swisslog, the link with this digital multimode program will be disabled. This must be done because Swisslog can follow data from one digital mode program at once.
- Corrected: QSO Round: a new QSO was added with the same station every time user pressed the "On Air" button.
- Corrected: QSO Round: a callsign couldn't be joined to a QSO Round from the QSO Entry window.
- Corrected: Region field: when manually typing in this field cursor was always positioned to first character.
- Corrected: statistic overview: QSO was not passed to the QSO Entry for editing when double clicking in the QSO listing.
- Corrected: Statistic views including DATA report mode: listing didn't include FT4 and other modes such all MFSK, FMHELL, FSKHELL, HELL80, PSKHELL, C4FM and JS8.
- Corrected: Telnet servers: EA1DX-5 changed address to ea1dx.lynxdxg.com. Users using this server should change the address manually by editing the EA1DX-5 entry in the Telnet control window.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 26/09/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
Version 5.100d (13/08/2020)
- Corrected: Import QSO: process stops suddenly and program freezes being necessary to force a Swisslog exit by means of Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Corrected: My QTH coordinates: longitude was wrong if coordinates were calculated from your QTH locator and you are located west of Greenwich meridian. Swisslog will correct this automatically at first startup of this version.
- Corrected: Violation error starting DX Lab Commander.
Version 5.100c (07/08/2020)
- Corrected: when entering QSOs with an existing station working in a new QTH locator and both locators had 4 digits (existing and new), no new HomeQTH was created. This caused setting the new locator to previous QSOs!. This issue affected specially /MM operations from different locators. Please review your latest QSO!
- Corrected: LoTW synch: process stopped during the Import QSO/QSL step and Swisslog became unusable.
- Corrected: saving QSO with world map open: world map is refreshed automatically to reflect DXCC/Gridsquare changes after saving/deleting a QSO. In certain computers (specially with Windows 7) saving a QSO could take about 15 seconds if Gridsquare field was different than NONE or having CAT button enabled. Now the saving procedure has been improved drastically and it’s faster in all cases.
Corrected: panel for propagation mode and satellite
name fields: panel was automatically hidden when transceiver control was not
used or started. If CAT is used, the button to enable this panel will only
work on these scenarios:
- when editing QSO
- when adding QSOs on 10m or higher and propagation mode is not SAT
- when propagation mode is SAT and band is 10m, 2m, 70cm, 13cm or 23cm.
- Corrected: Exception EAccess violation error when closing Swisslog and the LoTW synch window was open.
- Corrected: reading from Callbook databases: if QTH locator is wrong it won't be copied and no error message will be displayed.
Version 5.100b (02/08/2020)
- Enhanced: HomeQTH handling for QSO partner: when QTH locator length differs (i.e: JN11 vs JN11AI) no new HomeQTH will be created if changing QTH locator but Maidenhead is the same. In order to make HomeQTH names more clear when importing QSO, instead of using HomeQTH1, HomeQTH2 etc when some data changes, now Swisslog will set the name of the first data changed in the file to import (the same way Swisslog does in the QSO Entry).
- Corrected: Callbook buttons in toolbar: callsign was empty most times or the profile displayed was from previous entered call.
- Corrected: Logbook view: custom filter for date field: was not possible to filter because a "" is not a valid date error was displayed.
- Corrected: Make DX announcement window: this window was not closed automatically after sending the spot.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: the auto start option didn't work if using OmniRig v2 causing user to start it manually.
- Corrected: Transceiver control window: was always positioned in center of the screen ignoring user latest position.
- Corrected: Tools / Update award information: Date type mismatch in criteria expression error message.
- Corrected: Update country table or statistic database: Authentication failed error message when starting Swisslog after downloading these files. Swisslog was unusable afterwards.
- Corrected: World Map: bands for DXCC/Grids were always set to All/None and Mode to All ignoring last values set by users.
- Corrected: Access violation error message when exiting Swisslog.
- Corrected: Satellite operation: changing satellite name didn't set focus to callsign field.
- Corrected: Added Satelllite name field for eQSL realtime logging and eQSL sync.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 31/07/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
Version 5.100a (19/07/2020)
- Corrected: QSO entry: Class tcxButton not found error message when entering Options
- Corrected: QSO Entry: not possible to send spots.
Version 5.100 (19/07/2020)
- NEW: Enhancements for Rotor control:
- Now you can set bands handled by the rotor. The "Turn antenna" function implemented in the QSO Entry, DX Cluster windows or Band Maps will only work if transceiver is tuned in any of the selected bands (transceiver control must be started).
- Up to 4 rotors supported by using PstRotator! Swisslog will be able to select the corresponding rotor automatically when changing bands on the transceiver. Please read the chapter Rotor control in the Swisslog help!.
- NEW: Enhancements for satellite operations:
- QSO entry: added a button to activate / deactivate panel for
propagation mode and satellite name. You can activate / deactivate this
button also with Ctrl+Alt+S. These fields are
specific for 10m and V/U/SHF bands. In order to avoid setting a
propagation mode or satellite name when working on bands lower than 10m,
If transceiver control is started and this panel is activated, Swisslog will deactivate
it automatically if one of the following
- if propagation mode is SAT and you change bands other than 10m, 2m, 70cm,13cm or 23cm (satellite bands used for uplink).
- if band is lower than 10m
- World map: added a SAT button to show only DXCC/Grids for QSOs made by satellite on the selected bands/modes.
- When activating the panel to display the propagation mode and satellite name fields, now Swisslog sets the last content assigned on these fields.
- Selecting a propagation mode different than SAT will clear satellite name automatically.
- When selecting SAT it will recall latest satellite name used.
- When selecting a satellite, propagation mode will be set automatically to SAT.
- After selecting any propagation mode or satellite name, focus will go automatically to the Callsign field.
- Added Sat Mode and Sat Name fields in the Previous QSO / New QSO listing in the QSO Entry window.
- Added: HO-107 and RS-44 to satellite list.
- QSO entry: added a button to activate / deactivate panel for propagation mode and satellite name. You can activate / deactivate this button also with Ctrl+Alt+S. These fields are specific for 10m and V/U/SHF bands. In order to avoid setting a propagation mode or satellite name when working on bands lower than 10m, If transceiver control is started and this panel is activated, Swisslog will deactivate it automatically if one of the following conditions meets:
- NEW: Tools menu: added options to update the statistic database and country table to the latest available. Swisslog will release a message at startup when a new country table/statistic database is available. So no more manual operations to update these important databases!
- NEW: CW Type: now Swisslog will save current QSO if found one of these sequences on macros: ~[lgs] or `[lgs]
- NEW: Users retrieving data from QRZ/HAMQTH/QRZCQ, WAZ and ITU zones will be read from the QSO partner profile (if assigned) if Geographical Coordinates field has been checked in the Field Copy Instruction in the Callbook Cd / Internet databases tab.
- NEW: Logbook views > Update QSOs with data from Country Table and/or Callbook Cd / Internet databases: if you use internet databases you can now set the QSL Manager field. This option extracts the first valid callsign found in the QSL INFO field. Very useful to set QSL manager after importing QSOs from a contest program. QRZ is the recommended option to get the best results (XML subscription needed!).
- NEW: Export to WSJT-X: added a field to select the Callsign to export (callsings defined in MyQTH). Leaving this field empty will select ALL your callsigns.
- NEW: Tools > Update awards information: added "Update ALL and shut down computer". Useful to leave this function working and shut down computer automatically when finished.
- NEW: Transceiver control with OmniRig: Swisslog will generate a beep
sound at transceiver control start up and when selecting a Rig in toolbar
according these conditions:
- Rig1: 1 beep
- Rig2: 2 beeps
- Rig3: 3 beeps (OmniRig v2)
- Rig4: 4 beeps (OmniRig v2)
- NEW: QSO Entry: The following shortcuts are
available in the QSO Entry window:
- Ctrl+Alt+B: if using a rotor interface and rotor toolbar is displayed, focus will be placed at rotor field to set beaming manually
- Ctrl+Alt+C: activate/deactivate the CW button
- Ctrl+Alt+R: changes rotor if using multiple instances of PstRotator
- Ctrl+Alt+S: activate/deactivate the special modes (propagation) and satellite fields.
- Ctrl+Alt+T: changes radio if using OmniRig (same as clicking on the Rig number in the transceiver control toolbar).
- NEW: Confirmation message when closing: very useful to avoid closing Swisslog accidentally.
- NEW: Added FT8DMC for membership panel.
- NEW: Added FT8DMC statistic in C_SP11 field.
- Corrected: Import QSOs: Longitude and latitude were checked during QSO importation and any mismatch caused Swisslog to create new HomeQTHs unneccesarily. Now longitude and latitude are not checked when importing QSOs to prevent this.
- Corrected: Users from 9A, E7, HA, OM, S5: it was not possible to add QSO not in real time because a wrong date format error was displayed. Language of these countries uses blanks between date separator and needed a special workaround in the code.
- Corrected: WSJT Band Maps: DT was not displayed when checking the View DT option.
- Corrected: WSJT Band Maps: When a callsign was in the QSO Entry window, mode field was changing to SSB sometimes.
- Corrected: WSJT-X/JTDX link: Accented/special characters in Name/Comments were not passed correctly to Swisslog.
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP settings: if Auto Start is checked in one section and program path was blank, a file explorer window was opened when Swisslog starts up.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: file explorer opens continuosly when setting up HRD for the first time.
- Corrected: Image viewer: violation errors when closing manually the image viewer window.
- Corrected: Image viewer: when saving an eQSL card the filename was empty when should be set automatically to "call mmddyyyy band mode".
- Corrected: Callbook query: portable callsigns in other countries (i.e.: ZA/EA3GCV) were always searched for the home call. This caused wrong callbook information if this station had a specific profile for such portable callsign.
- Corrected: when editing QSO from US, the State displayed was different from the one really stored in the database.
- Corrected: Merging data from import QSO function: violation access error and conversion stopped.
- Corrected: World Map: If CAT button was disabled, DXCC/Grid fields were always set to All/None respectively at map startup, ignoring user changes.
- Corrected: some popups menus for Copy, Paste were only in English. Now it will be displayed in the selected language.
- Corrected: QSO Entry: Missing label in the QTH Name field.
- Corrected: QSO entry: Prev and New QSO listings: the Comments field was displayed as MEMO. Now you can see the contents of the first 75 characters of this field.
- Corrected: Country table: WAZ was defined as zone 4 for US States FL and GA when is zone 5. At first start up of this version Swisslog will fix automatically this in all your QSO with these US States.
- Corrected: IOTA statistic: added LoTW confirmations and some queries in the IOTA folder.
- Corrected: Using ARS-VCOM as Rotor control: fixed COM port error while starting ARSVCOM
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 18/07/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
This is very useful for blind users or users having vision problems.
Version 5.99g (19/04/2020)
- NEW: Logbook view: now the Custom filter will appear in
the selected language. The EQUAL operator accepts the
You can also mix both wiildcards: ?A* will list all
callsigns like EA3GCV, 1A0KM, 3A2AC, etc. As you can see, it offers endless
- *: represents zero, one, or multiple characters. Example: EA3* applied to the callsign field will list all callsigns starting with EA3 and any suffix, *SOTA will list all callsigns having SOTA in the suffix, *70*% will list all callsign starting or having 70 in the middle of callsign, etc
- ?: represents a single character: Example: E?3G? will list all callsigns like EA3GC, EL3GA, EM3ZZ, EA?GCV will list EA1GCV, EA3GCV, EA8GCV, etc.
- NEW: World map: added CAT button to automatically read the transceiver band and select it in the DXCC and Grids fields. Also added a MODE drop list to select the DXCC/Grids according the selected mode. It also includes the following report modes: PHONE, MIXED, DATA and IMAGE. Please read World Map chapter to know more details.
- NEW: DX message window / Band maps: added an option in the popup menu to disable the warning to save QSO or ignore if adding a QSO from a spot and a call already exists in the Add QSO window without saving.
- NEW: Added European ROS CLub (ERC) for membership panel and new statistic
- NEW: Comments field: If you upload QSOs to eQSL, you can differentiate the text added as message in your eQSL card from regular QSO notes. Simply add QSLMSG: in the Comments field with the text you want to display in your eQSL card. Example: This text is your QSO comments. QSLMSG: This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card
"This text is your QSO comments" will be added as Notes if you upload QSO to Club Log, HAMLOG, HRDLOG, HAMQTH or QRZ. "This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card" will only be sent to eQSL.
IMPORTANT: QSLMSG: tag must be uppercase and located at the end of other QSO notes! If you don't set the QSLMSG: tag then all comments will be sent to all configured online logbooks.
- NEW: WSJT-X / JTDX Band Map: changed spot lifetime from minutes to seconds. This will allow you to set values to display only one decode period (15 seconds for FT8 or 8 seconds for FT4). Current minute values are converted automatically to seconds at startup.
- NEW: Added the DXCC field to read from the following Callbook databases: QRZ, QRZCQ and HAMQTH. Very useful for those users not using the Query and set Club Log DXCC option (which prevail over this function). Redesigned the "Field Copy Instruction" tab in the Callbook options.
- NEW: Users retrieving data from HAMQTH/QRZCQ: the DOK will be filled out automatically if QSO partner has assigned the DOK in the profile and the County field (Sub Region) has been checked in the Field Copy Instruction in the Callbook CD / Internet databases option
- NEW: Statistic Quick Info window: Added the SubRegion field in the "Previous QSO" listing.
- NEW: Added IARU 1, IARU 1 28MHZ, IARU 3 and ERC statistics.
- NEW: Added DXCC Challenge award for statistic view/reports including modes CW, PHONE, DATA, ALLMODES.
- NEW: CW Type: when activating CW Type buttons in Add QSO window, pressing the CW Type button will restart Cw Type. This is mandatory to do if you have changed macros in Swisslog to reflect changes in CW Type.
Logbook view: I have added a full set of new and very interesting queries!
You can now check for:
Queries titled for
specific bands/modes are intended to be used as template for advanced users who want to
check for other bands/modes (simply edit the query and replace
the band/mode you need then save it with another name). Check out on the
following Queries subfolders for the new queries: DXCC,
WAZ, WAS, WPX, WAE.
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX are confirmed by QSL and not confirmed by LoTW/eQSL by all possible confirmation combinations (LoTW or eQSL).
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX/WAE are confirmed by all possible confirmation combinations (QSL, LoTW or eQSL).
- Missing DXCC/WAS/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
- Worked DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
- NEW: Swisslog installer: added an EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Improved WSJT-X Band Maps: code rewritten to improve significantly performance! This should solve all freeze issues after a while working with high activity on bands.
- Improved: Band Maps: improved overall performance.
- Added: Telnet server list: EA3CV-2. In order to use latest Telnet server list, you have to delete the file Telnetservers.bin and rename Telnetservers_orig.bin to Telnetservers.bin. Please note that doing this you will lose the auto start settings and all your previous changes to other servers, so you will have to configure it again.
- Corrected: WSJT-X Band Map: if user changed the Grid statistic it was not saved for the next session.
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP Settings window: resized to fit in the minimum screen resolution recommended for Swisslog (1024x768)
- Corrected: LoTW sync: web passwords including special characters like '&', '<', '>', '#', etc caused LoTW sync to not download QSOs/QSLs.
- Corrected: LoTW sync: Swisslog won't ask user anymore to assign new LoTW ADIF fields to Swisslog fields if found during LOTW synchronisation (i.e: APP_LoTW_RXQSO, APP_LOTW_RXQSL...)
- Corrected: LoTW/eQSL sync: QTH locator from LoTW/eQSL will be set in the QSO if the QTH locator field is empty or if QTH locator to import has 6 digits and the QTH locator field has 4 digits matching the Maidenhead.
- Corrected: Club Log/HAMQTH: passwords including special characters like '&', '<', '>', '#', etc didn't work.
- Corrected: eQSL sync: the Error list tab didn't list any QSO, only a line indicating the file containing errors. In order to receive again a full report, it's very important to perform a full resynch of all your QSOs in eQSL by setting a last synch date before your first QSO in the logbook (or 01/01/1900).
- Corrected: Import QSO from another Swisslog DB: QSOs were not assigned to any MyQTH
- Corrected: TrueTTY: some fields were not passed to Swisslog.
- Corrected: TrueTTY/CW Type: shortcuts for macro buttons (Shift+Ctrl+F1-F2) caused triggering other associated functions to hot keys (such F1 Help, Ctrl+F4 close current window, etc).
- Corrected: Logbook view: error message "Capacity of list is out of bounds" when using certain printers. If view takes a lot to open when opening any logbook view, edit the SWISSLV5.INI file and add the following key in the COMMON section: DisableDXPrinter=1
- Corrected: Realtime logging to QRZ: the QRZLOGID field was not set.
- Corrected: Flex Radio support: mode was set to a number when changing mode on Flex Radio
- Corrected: FLDIGI link: using FLDIGI versions from 126.96.36.199 and higher in countries having a comma as decimal separator, the frequency was not passed into Swisslog.
- Corrected: ADIF import: if QTH locator to import had 4 digits the Distance field was set to 0
- Updated: World Map: added latest IOTA references into the IOTA layer
- Corrected: HAMLOG: password length limited to 10 characters (maximum length allowed by HAMLOG).
- Corrected: Rotor control: The Hy-Gain DCU-1 option didn't work for DCU-2/DCU-3. Now should work for all.
- Corrected: WinKeyer support: the [L] command used in macros to LOG QSO didn't work
- Corrected: SOTA Update: changed URL link
- Corrected: Save desktop at exit main option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: AGCW update: changed link and file format from XLS to CSV
- Corrected: Refresh view automatically logbook view option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: Register QSL cards: Azimut was not displayed correctly in the detailed view of the QSO
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 17/04/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
Version 5.99f (04/01/2020)
- Corrected: Multiple instances of WSJT-X/JTDX: Pending Log QSO Requests were not processed automatically in most cases. Corrected some other reported issues.
- Corrected: Realtime saving: QSO failed to be uploaded in some online services.
- Corrected: several error messages after or while resequencing QSO, compressing database or restoring desktop while having UDP link enabled with WSJT-X / JTDX / MSHV / JS8Call.
- Corrected: EURAO logo: when placing mouse cursor over the EURAO logo "Radio Telegrapy Super High Speed CLub" was displayed.
- Corrected: QSL Action: if QSL actions rules from membership panel was enabled, QSL action was set to EURAO if no member of Lotw and eQSL only.
- Corrected: TX toolbar and Transceiver control window: Error message "xxxxx is not a correct integer value" in countries where thousand separator is not comma or dot.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 04/01/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.