Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded
11-11-2020, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 11:11 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded
Hello Mattia,

According to your explanation I guess you are migrating from an old PC to a new PC.

Firstly: Which folder was Swisslog installed in your old PC?
Secondly: which folder have you installed the new version?

Years ago the installer installed Swisslog in the Program Files folder, but it was changed later to C:\Swisslog to avoid system protection issues. If you had Swisslog installed in your old PC in the Program Files folder and you have installed the new version in C:\Swisslog, then your old files are not used at all. 

The solution to this bundle is the following:

- Copy your Swisslog folder from your old PC in C: instead of Program Files(x86). That is C:\Swisslog.
- Edit the SwisslV5.ini located in the Swisslog folder then replace all C:\Program Files(x86)\Swisslog string by C:\Swisslog. Mouse right click on this file, select Edit then use the Replace function of Notepad to replace all coincidences.
- Apply the same in the SWL_LOTW.ini located in the LoTW folder
- Once you have done this, install new version in the default folder C:\Swisslog. It will upgrade all your existing files.

You should have everything working again. If you still have problems, I would need to check remotely via Teamviewer. Contact me via whatsapp to +34 656409020.

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded - by HB9ODP - 11-11-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded - by EA3GCV - 11-11-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded - by HB9ODP - 12-11-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Get LOTW QSOs: 0 QSOs downloaded - by HB9ODP - 16-11-2020, 07:33 PM