Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presentation
08-06-2022, 11:24 PM,
Presentation
Hello everyone.
As a user of Swisslog since 1997, when it was designed for DOS, and after approximately 10 years of abandoning the radio, I have decided to reinstall Swisslog and get back to use it.
I remember very good times with the use of the program and I hope it will be like that again.
I don't remember if I was registered in the Forum before and that's why I do it now, (it's never too late).

Saludos.
Antonio.
EA1EWL

Santander
Cantabria
España

73's
08-06-2022, 11:43 PM,
RE: Presentation
Hello Antonio and welcome!

Windows version is very different from the DOS version but it's by far much more powerful and contains many Features. It keeps some keyboard shortcuts used in the DOS version (such as F10 to save a QSO).

Please read the Quick Start and Setup guide you will find in the web site and also in the Swisslog help. It's very important to read the basics and press F1 from any function to get online help. You will learn quicker than playing around! You won't be disappointed as soon as you will discover all the powerful Features Swisslog provides.

Don't hesitate to contact me or post a message in the forum if you have any doubts.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
09-06-2022, 06:44 PM,
RE: Presentation
(08-06-2022, 11:43 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Antonio and welcome!

Windows version is very different from the DOS version but it's by far much more powerful and contains many Features. It keeps some keyboard shortcuts used in the DOS version (such as F10 to save a QSO).

Please read the Quick Start and Setup guide you will find in the web site and also in the Swisslog help. It's very important to read the basics and press F1 from any function to get online help. You will learn quicker than playing around! You won't be disappointed as soon as you will discover all the powerful Features Swisslog provides.

Don't hesitate to contact me or post a message in the forum if you have any doubts.

Best 73

Hi Jordi. From the beginning we have maintained contact by mail and I even think I remember that once even by telephone.
As for the versions, I already worked with version 5 for a long time and I know (or knew) it almost perfectly, another thing is that it reminds me of all this after so long without doing radio.
73's