Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callsign search
29-04-2022, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-04-2022, 07:21 AM by HB9HRJ.)
Callsign search
Hello,

When entering a callsign in a new QSO window, I get the following messages: "Getting QRZ session key" and then "Callsign does not exist". However the callsigns are available in QRZ.com.

Does the internet search option also require a subscription to QRZ XML? If yes, is there another internet provider does not require a fee subscription to obtain the internet search of the callsign?

Tx in advance!

HB9HRJ
29-04-2022, 09:02 AM,
RE: Callsign search
Hello,

If you are not subscriber you will only bé able to read name, qth and US State for US stations. Check in the Callbook options that you have checked the Automàtic copy in the Field copy instructions tab. Please read the Quick Start and Setup guide where all this is explained:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/englis...isslog.htm

You also have it in the Swisslog help contents, Getting started with Swisslog, Select the Callbook database.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
29-04-2022, 09:42 AM,
(29-04-2022, 09:02 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello,

If you are not subscriber you will only bé able to read name, qth and US State for US stations. Check in the Callbook options that you have checked the Automàtic copy in the Field copy instructions tab. Please read the Quick Start and Setup guide where all this is explained:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/englis...isslog.htm

You also have it in the Swisslog help contents, Getting started with Swisslog, Select the Callbook database.

Best 73

Many thanks. I had followed this process and checked the relevant boxes.  I however noticed that my password for QRZ.com is 21 characters long, could this be the issue?
01-05-2022, 08:57 AM,
For information, I changed the password length on QRZ.com to 16 characters long and it seems to have solved the issue.