Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit, save, LOTW, ClubLog sincronization
06-02-2022, 03:12 PM,
Edit, save, LOTW, ClubLog sincronization
Dear Jordi,

I have some doubts about editing QSOs already saved and sent to LOTW and QSOs imported from other logs or JTDX.
When I save a QSO it automatically goes to ClubLog for example. But if I import the QSO from another Log or JTDX and it automatically goes to ClubLog, right? And for LOTW when I do the sync.
But if I make an edit and save it, it goes back to ClubLog again?
When I make QSOs on QO-100 satellite I import this from JTDX and edit it to include SAT mode and QO-100 satellite, in this case after saving it will send the QSO again to ClubLog?
When I make some edits to the QSO and do a new sync to the LOTW the Swisslog will resend the QSO to LOTW?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards
PY1FR,
Fernando Rodrigues
Niterói - Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
12-02-2022, 02:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2022, 02:06 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Edit, save, LOTW, ClubLog sincronization
Hello Fernando,

First of all excuse me the delay in my reply but I have been a bit busy at my job these days.

For LoTW, only QSO having the LoTW Status field blank will be uploaded when executing the LoTW synchronization. So if you edit a previously uploaded QSO into LOTW and you modify this QSO, you will have to leave the LOTW Status field blank (empty) in the QSL-Info tab before saving. This way this QSO will be uploaded again into LOTW in the next synchronization.

If you have enabled realtime logging into CLub Log, if you edit a QSO which was not previosuly uploaded into CLub Log, it will be uploaded. If it was previosuly uploaded, then the previous QSO will be deleted from Club Log and the new QSO will be uploaded.

If you import QSOs from other software, they will be uploaded into LoTW in your next LoTW synchronization because the LOTW Status field will be blank. But in order to upload these QSO into CLub Log you have to go to Tools / Club Log / Upload logbook. Here you can upload the whole logbook (default option, erasing your logbook in ClubLog and uploading your whole logbook again). These operation runs very fast even if you have many thousands of QSO. However, if you have hundred of thousand QSO in your logbook, you can do selective uploads by checking the "Select range of dates" and set a range of date to upload. You will see that the "Clear existing CLub Log log" option will be unchecked automatilly because you don't want this at all in this case.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog