Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MEMBERSHIP- List
02-01-2024, 03:34 PM,
New MEMBERSHIP- List
I propose to add a new MEMBERSHIP feature. Please add "RRDXA" Rhein Ruhr DX Association Link:  Rhein Ruhr DX Association – RRDXA This a big worldwide group of HAMs with focus on DX-expeditions and contests. I have agreed with the president Helmut Müller DF7EE that SWISSLOG  has the permission to use the membership list on their web site  Mitgliederliste – Rhein Ruhr DX Association – RRDXA. This free list can be downloaded as csv- file here:  rrdxa-members.csv It is only about calls and no data protection law is touched.
From my perspective this could be done easily and quickly and usable for their award this year. For further question contact DF7EE Helmut (president) directly: helmut@df7ee.de
A prompt feedback is very much appreciated.
v 73 de Achim, DL1DAW
03-01-2024, 09:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2024, 10:07 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: New MEMBERSHIP- List
Hi Achim,

I will try to add it in the next new version. I have checked the CSV file but I have detected that there are lines with several callsigns splitted by commas. I suppose these are other member's callsigns. If these callsigns are also accepted as "members", in order to make a better and easy handling of the member list, it would be good if they can set every callsign in a single row. I will write DF7EE if they can fix this before starting to code it.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog