Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW error - QSO not found
28-09-2021, 01:27 PM,
LOTW error - QSO not found
Hello,

I recently get an error report from LOTW or from Swisslog itself?

- QSO's are uploaded to LOTW, because I see them on the official website
- I have an error report from Swisslog itself indicating 'QSO not found'
- Don't recieve any 'QSL's' from LOTW
- Checked for updated of TQSL but it's the latest version        

Maybe problem with the LOTW server? Anyone experience the same problem?

73's Marc
28-09-2021, 01:46 PM,
RE: LOTW error - QSO not found
Hello,

Check in your Swisslog logbook if you have these QSOs. Seems these QSOs have been uploaded into LoTW but they are not in your logbook (or viceversa). This happens because you have checked the "QSO since" option enabled then Swisslog download the QSOs from LoTW from that date and compares with your logbook. This has nothing to do with confirmations but a not match between your logbook and the QSOs existing in your LoTW account. Check carefully where is the source of this mismatch.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
28-09-2021, 06:57 PM,
the way it looks, the time is wrong

vy 73  dl1ip
30-09-2021, 12:27 AM,
Hihi indeed....it was the LOCAL TIME.... I don't know how but in the step of "Export QSO's" it is checked on "Logbook contains Local Time".... don't know why....Every time I start up the LOTW processing window this is marked again.... Hmmm strange...

30-09-2021, 01:09 PM,
Hello,

The "Logbook contains local time" option is checked automatically when the QSO Entry option "Store UTC in logbook" is not checked. So make sure you have the "Store UTC in logbook" option checked. Remember that "Save desktop at exit" option in the OPTION menu must be checked otherwise all changes will be applied to the current session only.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog