Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update of member lists and display of members in the DX messages
26-08-2021, 11:58 AM,
Update of member lists and display of members in the DX messages
Hello Jordi,

When updating the member lists via the internet, an outdated list is loaded for the members HSC, VHSC, SHSC and EHSC. This list goes up to HSC 1942, but current at the moment is HSC 1994 and 2 other club stations.

Another thing I noticed. 
Namely in the window DX messages. There is the possibility to select statistics (member lists e.g. HSC, FOC and etc.). These are displayed in the title bar, but there is no further display as with the columns DX, LOTW and EQSL.

Many thanks in advance.
26-08-2021, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-08-2021, 06:00 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Update of member lists and display of members in the DX messages
Hello,

Yes you are right! I revised the code and Swisslog read the HSC member list from this link: www.morsecode.nl/hsce-p.xls

I could see that this link is not updated since 2016!! Now I have changed the link to read the full list of HSC members from the official site and now it's upgraded. Download latest beta and force an update of the HSC member list in the Tools menu. Please read this thread to know how to use the beta version:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...php?fid=27

Statistic based in the callsign (such HSC, SKCC, AGCW etc) doesn't work in the Dx Window because they use a different statistic type. LoTW and eQSL columns were specially added to show if this station is member or not. I will take a look to see if I can make these statistics work in the DX window... For instance showing a X when it's member of the selected statistic.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
27-08-2021, 11:44 AM,
Hello Jordi,

thank you very much for the quick action. The test from my side is still pending, as I just added the missing data by hand yesterday.

The suggested statistics display in the DX window is quite sufficient. After all, it's just a matter of seeing who is a member of these clubs. One cannot have all calls in the head.

Thanks for your efforts

Ingo, DL6LBI
27-08-2021, 10:50 PM,
Hello Ingo,

You can test because all your changes will be overwritten and you will see. However it works ok.

Regarding the DX Window, I have been testing but there is an important loss of performance. If you only have one statistic based on callsign it works ok but adding more than one the Dx window is really slow (too much checkings!). I will test deeply to see if I can improve this but maybe won't be possible to implement it...

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog