Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error message '011;' is not a valid integer value
14-07-2021, 07:39 PM,
Error message '011;' is not a valid integer value
Hello Jordi

Last weekend I updated from version 5.101a to 5.102b. Since then I am getting an error message '011;' is not a valid integer value when connecting to my Kenwood TS-890S (the indicated number seems to be random). I am accessing the transceiver with interface option "Kenwood / Elecraft" via valid COM port. This definition relates to "Transceiver 1", tranceiver definitions 2-4 are currently not used. The error message starts to pop up every second as soon as I start the tranceiver and stops when I switch it off again.

It could be that this issue already exists since version 5.102 or 5.102a.

Any ideas?

Tnx for your reply and best 73
Wolfgang, DL9CNC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

15-07-2021, 01:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-07-2021, 04:09 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Error message '011;' is not a valid integer value
Hi Wolfgang,

I have found the reason of this issue. Version 5.102 and higher implements an "under construction" code for a new analog S-meter function which will work under certain transceivers. I implemented the code for some transceivers (ICOM, Kenwood and new Yaesu models) but I couldn't test in Kenwood and Yaesu because I don't have any. Except ICOM and new Yaesu, every Kenwood transceiver has different values for s-meter and I need to write a different code for every model (which is nightmare really...). I did a mistake in the line to read the s-meter value for the TS-890S. 

I have fixed this and I have enabled the S-Meter function in the VIEW menu. Please download and replace the executable file by this one:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/SwisslV5.exe

Please let me know if now it's working well. Also test the S-Meter function. Keep in mind that S-meter reading is not accurated and may differ from your real S-Meter reading in your transceiver.

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
15-07-2021, 07:47 PM,
Hi Jordi

Your fix solved the described issue and also the S-Meter reading is in sync with the rig meter.

Many thanks for your prompt support - very much appreciated.

Best 73 
Wolfgang
15-07-2021, 11:19 PM,
Perfect!

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog