Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistic Overview window.
14-06-2021, 03:52 PM,
Statistic Overview window.
Hello All

I have tried to get back to using SwissLog again, having tried many others I think SwissLog is the one for me..

However I have a few questions I hope can be resolved.

In the Statistic Overview window, how can I remove the bands I am not interested in? i.e 23, 9, 6, 3, 1.25cm and 6mm?

Thanks I will save other queries for later.

Ian G4GIR
14-06-2021, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-06-2021, 06:18 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Statistic Overview window.
Hello Ian,

The Statistic Overview window shows all defined bands. The only way to delete them from this view is deleting them from Swisslog (Edit / Add / Edit bands). Deleting bands (or modes) may cause future issues if you need this band/mode added again. All modes/bands have an internal ID which is linked to band/mode reports. If you delete any of the default bands/modes and you add any of them again in a future, they will have a different ID and will cause some reports or statistics not working as they were designed. You can do it, of course, but I don't recommend it at all. Only in case you are absolutely sure you won't ever work this band or mode then you could do it but... 

Instead, I highly suggest you to use Statistic Quick Views where you can select the modes/bands you like to see and you can have as many views as you like. Personally I have 6 Statistic Quick Views for 6 different statistics: DXCC, WAS, GAPA Grid, WPX, WAZ and US_Counties. These windows are very small and easy to locate in your screen. Check this out:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/screenshots.html

Sample desktop 3 contains 4 Statistic Quick Views and will give you some desktop ideas.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog