Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAIP problem
12-05-2021, 12:04 PM,
WAIP problem
Hi Jordi,

I updated the SWLStat.mdb and checked the inside INF_WAIP table, all seem Ok with all italian provinces and correct names ...
Btw, as you might see on the attached images, not all provinces appear on the QTH tab, and they are named in german ... Piemont, Venedig and so on ....
From where the hell are they read ???

Many thanks for a check !

Pietro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12-05-2021, 09:31 PM,
RE: WAIP problem
Hi Jordi,

I found something strange / interesting ... those string in german are coming from Swisslog > DB > SWLCtry.MDB , table CTRY_STR_TAB which of course is out of date, because now in Italy there are some many more region ....

And they are nothing to do with WAIP .... as you see in the attached image, selecting WAIP for this OM, there are no correct province, that should be VB (Verbano-Cusio-Ossola) as stated in INF_WAIP table ...

Would you please check or explain .... maybe I'm doing something wrong ...

Kind regards, Pietro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12-05-2021, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 11:22 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: WAIP problem
Hi Pietro,

I'm out of home some days and I can't check. The initial nfo is taken from the country table which is probably wrong (11 region matches for this call is found in the country table).I have fixed Region info from EA and F in the last months which were also wrong. Maybe Regions defined for Italy in the country table are also wrong. In order to read the info from the INF_WAIP info table you need to double click on this field.

If someone can provide me correct info regarding Italy provinces and the associations for Italy callsign areas, I will try to fix this info in the country table.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog