Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistic WAS-LOTW
29-12-2021, 04:59 PM,
Statistic WAS-LOTW
Maybe I am making a mistake but the statistic for my "WAS using LOTW only" does not show correct results.  I use the old statistic but it also shows in Statistic (new). 

In my statistic quick view (9, 10 or 11 bands only cw) it shows I have confirmed LOTW for all states on many bands - including bands like 12m where I have not worked all the states.  The total states worked are also wrong.  When I click on a state I know I have not worked, for example Oregon (OR) on 12m cw, the cell then shows no QSO (which is correct).  So why does it show the state as confirmed? 

The "normal" WAS statistic quick view is correct and shows the state as needed.  Also DXCC-LOTW only also seems to work OK.

So have I set up something incorrectly?

Reg
G3WPF
30-12-2021, 11:06 AM,
RE: Statistic WAS-LOTW
Hello Reg,

I understand you are referring to the WAS-LOTW statistic. There are 3: WAS, WAS-LOTW and WAS-QSL. If you have another one it will be a private statistic and you should delete it (probably it contains wrong definitions). I have tested here WAS-LOTW and it's working perfectly.

If you are using WAS-LOTW, send me a copy of your database (Zipped) to support@swisslogforwindows.com telling me some states are giving you wrong results to check here.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog