Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish for some minor changes....
21-03-2021, 04:53 AM,
Wish for some minor changes....
Jordi,
Would it be possible ( or maybe it is available now, I just have not found it), to tun off info for bands we do not use, or log? For example I do not log 2m qso's at this time, and that and all the higher bands are not needing to be tracked, and if they are off it would make for a smaller and cleaner window especially in "Statics Quick Infos". But basically user being able to select which bands are in the list would be great.

Thanks
Chuck K0XM
22-03-2021, 03:13 AM,
RE: Wish for some minor changes....
Hello Chuck,

Although is something I don't recommend but you can go to Edit / Add / Edit bands and delete the ones you don't need. I don't recommend at all do the same with modes because many statistics are based on the mode ID and deleting modes may affect some functions specially when new modes are added to the list, like recent Q65 mode.

Just remind you that you can use Statistic Quick Views where you can select the bands and modes you like. You can have as much as you like and it's smaller than the Quick Infos.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
22-03-2021, 12:03 PM,
RE: Wish for some minor changes....
I knew it was that I had not found it yet. Thanks Jordi, I really need to play with the program more. I am slowly finding all the perks.