Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSL action not wotking
10-03-2021, 02:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 02:47 PM by KE4BCN.)
QSL action not wotking
My qsl action is not working correctly. It use to work not sure why it quit everything now shows send.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

10-03-2021, 03:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 03:10 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: QSL action not wotking
Hello,

You have activated to apply the QSL actions from the Membership panel. As clearly documented in the Swisslog help (QSO Entry Window > options for Edit QSO > QSL Rules):

"If this option is checked (by default it’s checked) QSL actions set by the Membership panel will override the general QSL Rules."

Please read carefully this chapter to know how QSL rules work:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/englis...m#QSLRules

If you only want to apply general QSL rules, simply uncheck the "Apply the QSL actions from the Membership panel" option.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-03-2021, 03:47 PM,
Thanks for the replay. I did read it and I want the QSL actions to apply from the Membership Panel. So if a callsign belongs to LOTW the QSL action is LOTW. It use to display all clubs associate with the callsign. I am not sure why it does not work now it use to.
11-03-2021, 11:36 PM,
Hello,

If it's not working is because you don't have visible the membership panel! You have to press the membership button (the blue one between the PSK and UDP button) to enable the membership panel.

I highly suggest you to read carefully the QSO Entry window chapter in the Swisslog help. Press F1 while focus is set on the QSO Entry window to get online help which is interactive.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-03-2021, 04:03 AM,
Thanks again..