Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs)
10-01-2021, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 06:28 PM by LA9PJA.)
RE: Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs)
Hi Jordi,

Back from my 12h night shift and b4 going to bed, have tested the SW here with the new update.

- Multi logging choice is now workin flawless, it switches between logs no proglem.

- (QTH Name change on SOTA operations):
The old issue I had when entering new QTH name when working SOTA, just happned again a couple of times today while working one station this morning.
The program closed a coulple of times, then when entering again the SOTA location it accepted like before. I will checket further when sleep few hours.

- (LOTW Syncronization):
I found out that I was missing some QSO's on my logs, and after reading the help files abt LOTW I found out I could choose QSO -since and QSL since.
I both separated and together, the QSO's were not merged automatic after downloaded, even if I chose it to do it automatic or manualy, anyway I tried several diferent ways, but was not able to get the missing QSO's into the log via the LOTW tool.

I got the QSO merged by going via the option:
FILE - IMPORT QSOs - ADIF File - (and then oppned the ADIF file in LOTW folder) i.e LOTWQSOs_20210109_1
It merged the QSO's into the log and also updated after with the missing QSL confirned file LOTWQSLs_20210109_3

I don't know if I'm missunderstanding the help files, but I tought the LOTW tool woould merged the rcvd QSO's/QSL's confirmed into the log automatic or if I chose the step by step option.  But It works the other way for me, I will be back with more feedback or in another post related to LOTW issues, if it's an issue or Im doing something wrong here on my setup.

Thanks 73
Regards / 73,

Carlos Ferreira
Mob.: +47 467 64 769
LA9PJA / JW9PJA / CT1JML 

LI9PJA Ex: LB5ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs) - by LA9PJA - 10-01-2021, 12:23 PM