Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v 5.100e download ok, restart V...d again
30-09-2020, 05:29 PM,
v 5.100e download ok, restart V...d again
Hello Erik,
nice to see swisslog again alive. Used tis pgm since beginning for several years. Know Walter personally from HAMRADIO.
update to version 5.100d no problem, now with V ...e download ok (extremly slow), restart, preliminary v ..d actice and the question update V ..e again. System W10 latest version, admin, firewall open for swisslog, any suggestion?
tnx, 73
Lebrecht, DJ4CT
30-09-2020, 05:36 PM,
RE: v 5.100e download ok, restart V...d again
Hello Lebrecht,

Have you added an exception to Swisslog in your antivirus? Seems your antivirus is blocking or interfering the normal functioning of Swisslog (looking out too much Swisslog activity).

If you are still in trouble send me a whatsapp message to +34 656409020 and I could check remotely via Teamviewer.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
02-10-2020, 04:34 PM,
Hello Jordi,
thanks for your advices, update function now ok,
the little window in Swisslog after end of download V..e again was quite different from that downloaded before in V..e and is now equal to that for preliminary update version ..h (reason unknown),
what i did additionally, wrote again exception for swisslog.exe in 'Windows defender firewall' and restarted my PC. May be, that was the reason for the conflict. This is necessary before download. The question to authorize the installation by Windows appears now.

tks and 73, gl
Lebrecht, DJ4CT
02-10-2020, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020, 11:51 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Lebrecht,

In the download section of the website there is an important note regarding antivirus and firewall. Also in the FAQ section. Unfortunately most antivirus tend to block Swisslog and it's a mandatory step to avoid current and future issues. Glad you solved it!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog