Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telnet message window
27-01-2020, 10:48 AM,
Telnet message window
Good morning, just came to my mind yesterday that it could be useful to have an option to select to freeze the scrolling of Telnet message window when cursor is on that window.

As now when there is a bit more activity selecting a line / freq to jump to is frustrating as the line in question scrolls "away" so easily.

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ
27-01-2020, 11:28 AM,
RE: Telnet message window
Hello Jukka,

You have a button to stop scrolling in the Dx window. The Telnet window is only intended for a basic Telnet server monitoring and to send commands to the selected server. Nothing else. DX windows and band maps are the windows specifically designed to offer all functions user may need such as direct tuning, turn rotor and add QSO from spots, view statistic status etc.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
16-04-2020, 06:51 AM,
(27-01-2020, 11:28 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Jukka,

You have a button to stop scrolling in the Dx window. The Telnet window is only intended for a basic Telnet server monitoring and to send commands to the selected server. Nothing else. DX windows and band maps are the windows specifically designed to offer all functions user may need such as direct tuning, turn rotor and add QSO from spots, view statistic status etc.

Best 73

Good morning, have noticed that even when I stop it scrolling from the icon and it stays for a while (for example working a station from list) and there is other interesting one to be called next the list has changed underneath. I mean that when I click  a call to jump to his frequency it actually changes cell information to other call or if click freq. to select it might also change to something else what is in that cell.

Looks like when that screen is frozen the list keep changing when new spots come and individual cells activate to that current information what would be in that cell when it is running freely.

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ
16-04-2020, 03:40 PM,
Hello Jukka,

I can't reproduce this issue here... When I stop scrolling I can navigate for all spots and no new spots are entering the list. Sometimes you will need to try to click twice because the grid component used in the Dx window is not very sensitive. Remember that from v5.99e you have to press Shift+Double click for actions in the Dx Window. Please read :

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/engli...5.htm#599e

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog