Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eqsl: SAT-QSO and submode and sat-name
06-05-2020, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 05:02 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: eqsl: SAT-QSO and submode and sat-name
Hi Tornsten,

I have edited a Satellite QSO in the eQSL account and you can manually set the SAT MODE (it's a drop down field). You can upload your SAT QSO with Swisslog normally then later edit them in your eQSL account.

In your reply in the eQSL forum you explain:

"But if I have to manually confirm the QSo by clicking the green circle I have to enter the mode - otherway eqsl does not allow me to save the qso (Error: You have to enter a Satellite Mode"

Why you have to manually confirm the QSO? Aren't you using the eQSL synch function of Swisslog? The eQSL synch of Swisslog perform all operations for you! (the same way is performed by the LoTW synch). No need to manually confirm anything, only reject QSOs not found in your log. The eQSL synch offers a very interesting option called "Get ONLY confirmed QSLs". If you check this option, Swisslog will only download confirmed QSL. It's very important to know the difference between Confirmed and Not Confirmed:

- Confirmed means QSLs that eQSL has found a match (+- 1 hour) with any of your uploaded QSOs.
- Not confirmed means QSLs requested in the Inbox but eQSL has not found any match in your uploaded QSOs.

If you don't check this option, Swisslog will give you a very detailed report showing these "QSO requests" not found in your log. You have to check these QSOs carefully in your log for any possible errors: maybe you did a type error and you need to correct something. Or maybe the QSO partner uploaded a QSO with a wrong band, mode, date, time or callsign, or simply is not in your log. In this case, you will have to review your Inbox/Archive in your eQSL account and reject the QSLs manually, indicating the reason. But you don't need to manually confirm anything because Swisslog does this automatically for all matched QSOs.

PLEASE read carefully the "eQSL Support" chapter in the Swisslog help. You won't find any eQSL synch like this in any other software!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
eqsl: SAT-QSO and submode and sat-name - by DG7RO - 04-05-2020, 02:41 PM
RE: eqsl: SAT-QSO and submode and sat-name - by EA3GCV - 06-05-2020, 02:43 PM