Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Click on Spot List
26-02-2019, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2019, 10:07 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Double Click on Spot List
Hello,

Yes you are right.... a single click over a Dx spot on band maps shows up the Statistic Overview. This interferes when double clicking because Swisslog first detects the "first" click, display the Statistic Overview then run the double clicks actions... I will probably disable this single click action automatically. This way users wanting to know the Statistic overview will have to use the pop up menu by right clicking over the selected spot and selecting the Statistc overview option. I will work on it for version 5.99a. Meantime you can simply minimize the Statistc overview  window the first time it pops up.

If you don't want to display Cw Skimmers messages simply connect to a Telnet not being a Skimmer Telnet. In fact, I don't recommend at all connecting to CW Skimmer servers because you will receive spots continuosly (for the same station and in different frequencies) overloading band map. Worst of all, if you use the Dx message windows, Swisslog will be locked (it's a known issue). As it's internally designed, other Swisslog functions stop while entering spots in the DX message window. I have tried to solve this side effect but then many spots are not entering in Dx message window! That's the reason skimmer Telnets are not recommended at all to be used with Swisslog and I highly suggest to apply a selection criteria in Dx message windows to avoid displaying ALL spots. This only happens if using DX message windows. Band maps are able to handle all spots without any problems.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Double Click on Spot List - by ta2nc - 26-02-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Double Click on Spot List - by EA3GCV - 26-02-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Double Click on Spot List - by ta2nc - 26-02-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Double Click on Spot List - by EA3GCV - 27-02-2019, 12:35 AM