Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with V5.98c
15-10-2018, 08:33 PM,
Problems with V5.98c
Hello,
unfortunately I had problems with 5.98.c.
Though I told Windows 10 that it should run as admistrator several and maybe more functions did not work:
"QSO save" (alternate S) instead of this the field "QSL-Karten drucken" opened. Saving was only possible by putting the cursor at "Speichern".
TAB did not work.
In Windows the the Swisslog icon did not show the round blue yellow administrator sign though it was shown in the the Swisslog properties as "administrator".
I deinstalled Swisslog v 5.98c, restarted the computer and installed Swisslog version 5.98.
This seems to be ok.
Swisslog is in a separatet folder on drive C. The operating system is Windows 10 home version 1803.
73s,
Knut DK5AD
15-10-2018, 10:13 PM,
RE: Problems with V5.98c
Hello,
I have resinstalled version 5.98c. Now everything seems ok. I have no idea what was wrong before.
73s
Knut DK5AD
16-10-2018, 12:11 AM,
RE: Problems with V5.98c
Hello Knut,

All the issues you commented in the first post were all really strange! I use Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 1803 in all my computers with no problems (and many other users). Some antivirus and firewalls are doing strange things blocking normal operation of many amateur radio programs. Please read this post:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=252

I always install and force all amateur radio programs as administrator under W10 and I have added exceptions to all of them in my antivirus and firewall. I have never had any issues at all. I hope yo won't get more strange issues.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog