Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K
27-09-2018, 02:54 PM,
RE: Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K
I will try that, then. In the mean time, I have two more question (maybe stupid because I know too little about databases) about the synchronisation with eQsl. In eQsl, there are two types of inboxes, the Inbox and the Archive. So the first question is: When Swisslog synchronises with Eqsl, does it go to both places to get data, or only the Inbox?

The reason for asking is that I just recently wanted to create an account for OH2K, and then I discovered that there was not one, but two accounts registered already, and I (qsl manager for OH2K) had no information on neither of them! With the help of the support staff at eQsl, I got access to both, increasing the club's available qsls with a factor of 200%. And the Archive contains 1218 confirmed qsls too.

So when I download the Eqsls to Swisslog (only the confirmed ones), do I get QSLs from the Inbox alone, or from the Archive as well?

And then one last question, regarding LoTW (and ClubLog as well, I suppose). I have two different LoTW account, one for my personal callsigns and another separate account for the club callsigns. The same is the case for ClubLog. Before synchronising with LoTW I have to check, and if nescessary, change my username and password. The same goes for logging online to Clublog. Do you have any plans to make Swisslog support multiple LoTW and CXlubLog accounts?

And that, I hope, finishes today's round of questions.  Angel

73 de Tom 6VDA
Happy Swisslog user since 1989.

JW6VDA permanently may 1983 - august 1989 and august 2001 - august 2014.
LA6VDA 1989-2001.

Now OH6VDA since september 2014.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K - by JW6VDA - 27-09-2018, 02:54 PM