Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K
27-09-2018, 02:59 PM,
RE: Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K
PS. The error message occurs when I click the passwords tab in the setup for eQsl.

73 de Tom
Happy Swisslog user since 1989.

JW6VDA permanently may 1983 - august 1989 and august 2001 - august 2014.
LA6VDA 1989-2001.

Now OH6VDA since september 2014.
27-09-2018, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 11:47 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Error message When synchronising eQsl for OF2K
Hi Tom,

Swisslog checks both Inbox and Archive for eQSL confirmations. Depends on users choice to download confirmed QSL (only QSOs matched with the ones in the Outbox) or all confirmations even if the QSO is not found in the Outbox (a match has not been found).

LoTW and CLub Log support multiple callsigns!!

LoTW:

- Load all the certificates you want to handle in TQSL
- Create a station location for every callsign, location in TQSL
- Match every Station location with the corresponding My QTH in Swisslog
- Swisslog will synch all callsigns and locations defined!
- You can load your Club Swislsog database and perform the LoTW synch in your computer if you have configured TQSL with the CLub certificates and added their station locations.

Club Log:

- You can handle and save QSO in realtime in several callsigns by using a single Club Log account (no need to change user name or password at all!). Please read "Online logbooks" > Configuration > Club Log. Here I explain clearly that you have to add all your callsigns in your Club Log account. After that you can upload QSOs in realtime in all your handled callsigns by simply changing your MyQTH used during the QSO. Probably your Club callsigns will be included in a separate Club Log account from yours because these callsigns don't belong to you! If you want to manage your club callsigns in Club Log, simply use Swisslog in your club and configure it with the club account (and add all the club callsigns in the Club Log account as explained in the help).
- YOU CAN'T handle callsigns from other Club Log accounts unless you change username and password everytime. If you are the manager of your club, simply add all the club callsigns in your own account. But the best way is to handle these callsigns from a separated and dedicated Swisslog to handle all your club callsigns, don't you think?

I don't have any errors selecting the password page in eQSL. Are you running Swisslog as administrator? If you still get this violation error I will have to check it online via Teamviewer to try to find out the reason.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog