Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eqsl Syncro
05-09-2018, 09:03 PM,
eqsl Syncro
Hi

I entered a few test QSO's to the log and tried to upload them into eQSL but cant get them loaded.

The message reads:

----------- QSOs werden zu eQSL hoch geladen -> HOME
Hochladen fehlgeschlagen!
 Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd for date 20180902 20:29 
------------  -> 
 Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd for date 20180903 21:15 
------------ QSOs werden zu eQSL hoch geladen -> HOME
 Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd for date 20180903 21:16 
------------ QSOs werden zu eQSL hoch geladen -> HOME
 Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd for date 20180903 21:16 

It can't bethe log in data as when I click on the connect to eQSL the website opens.

The nickname for the QtH should be ok as well. What am I doing wrong ?

73s
Martin
Martin
DK3UW
05-09-2018, 10:15 PM,
RE: eqsl Syncro
Hello Martin,

As the error clearly shows, the eQSL username (callsign of your MyQTH) and eQSL password defined for such callsign in the eQSL configuration doesn't match with the one defined in your eQSL account for such callsign. 

You need an eQSL account for everyone of your different callsigns (which is composed by a callsign and a password). You have to set the eQSL password in your different callsigns in the eQSL configuration function in Swisslog. Also you have to set a QTH Nickname for your different locations (accounts) and set it exactly in every of your MyQTH. 

Please review the password page in the eQSL configuration and make sure you have assigned a right QTH Nickname belonging to the right callsign of your eQSL account. Review also the date period defined for every one of your eQSL accounts.

Please read carefully the "Preparation for eQSL" in the eQSL Support chapter in the Swisslog help.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-09-2018, 12:29 PM,
bon dia Jordi

the funny thing is if I use the connect button in swisslog to open eqsl it does open my account there so that can't be wrong. and the only location I have created is home. I changed it to something else but that did not help. So there must be something I overlooked somewhere.

Greetings from North Germany.
Martin
DK3UW
10-09-2018, 03:24 PM,
Hello Martin,

Which Connect button? Please send me a detailed report by screenshots to understand better what you mean. You can also write an e-mail directly to support@swisslogforwindows.com.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog