Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data export to ADIF file
10-08-2018, 06:21 PM,
Data export to ADIF file
Hello,
Is there a special command available to transfer the qso database, using all information, according to the complete set of adif definition(fields)?
Or is there an app available which catch the infos for all adif fields directly from the qso data base?
Mike DL7UKM
10-08-2018, 06:30 PM,
RE: Data export to ADIF file
Mike.

I haven't tried it myself but I see that in C:\swisslog\queries\ADIF export directory there are some example .spq files for ADIF export. Perhaps one of those will suit you (if not, you could modify to what you want).

Reg
10-08-2018, 06:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 06:42 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Mike,

If you want to export all your logbook in ADIF format, you have to do it with a logbook view. Follow these steps:
  • Go to View / Logbook view (selection)
  • In the ADIF Export folder you have 2 files: 
  1. All fields (including Swisslog fields)
  2. Only standard ADIF v304 fields
  • Select the one you prefer.  
  • If you have different callsings (different MyQTH) before exporting data I suggest you to filter your QSO by your MY_CALL column, by using the Autofilter function. This way you will have a different ADIF with all QSOs for every one of your callsigns.
  • Once you have selected the required QSOs press the Export QSO button (or select this option in the pop up menu).
  • Select Amateur Data Interchange Format (ADIF) format from the dropdown list then Export into a File. You can uncheck the Export headers option.
That's all! Repeat the operation by filtering for the callsign used (in case you have entered QSOs for different callsigns) and you will have a complete ADIF file which is ADIF v3 compliant.

You don't need to do this if you want to upload your QSOs into online logbooks such eQSL, LoTW, QRZ, HRDLOG, etc. Swisslog has specific functions to do this.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-08-2018, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 07:28 PM by DL7UKM.)
Dear Jordi and G3WPF,

Thanks for the fast response. The issue seems to be solved.
It's a very comfortable solution.

vy 73
Mike, DL7UKM