Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wo kann ich ein qso finden
09-07-2018, 08:36 PM,
Wo kann ich ein qso finden
Hallo Gemeinde.
Ich bin nach etwas Zeit ohne Swisslog wieder dazu gekommen und nun muss ich mich wieder etwas "einlesen"
Darum eine eventuelle Anfänger Frage.
Wie kann ich ein bestimmtes QSO finden?
Beispiel: Ich hatte irgendwann mal ein qso mit HB0UTF und weiss nicht wann. Nun würde ich darum gerne speziell in nach diesem QSO suchen.
Gibt es ev eine Suchmaske. wenn ja wo finde ich diese?
Bitte um Hilfestellug
vy 73 de HB0AA Yvo
09-07-2018, 09:16 PM,
RE: Wo kann ich ein qso finden
Hi Yvo
very simple: View/Logbook-View and click any Callsign and write HB0UTF
73 Josef OK1DTM
09-07-2018, 11:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 11:41 PM by EA3GCV.)
Dear Yvo,

First of all, PLEASE write your questions in English. This way most users will be able to understand and help you. Nowadays Google translator is a very useful and powerful tool to translate. I have understood your question after translating your question in Google, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to reply.

You can search callsigns to check previous QSOs from different places:

- In the Add QSO window: after entering a call, if the Previous QSO tab is displayed in red boldface, that means that you have previous QSO with this station. In this tab you will find a full list of previous QSO. You can Edit or Delete these QSO from here and see details in the (customizable) list
- In Tools / Register QSL cards. This function is useful when receiving QSL cards to set the QSL received indicator. But you can also use it to find QSOs
- Any logbook view. As answered correctly by OK!DTM you can perform incremental search by typing the call in the Callsign column. You can also select the (existing) call in the Drop-down list.

As you can see you can do this in different ways. It’s your decision to use the method is the best for you!

Although very few people read, I HIGHLY recommend to read the Swisslog help. Start with the basic of operations, quick start and afterwards it’s mandatory you read the following chapters:

- My QTH
- QSO Entry window
- Logbook views

You will learn much more and faster than playing around. You can read the associated help for most functions by simply pressing the F1 key. Read all other chapters according to your needs. Digital modes interface is nowadays very important! You will know how easy you will work with your favourite Digital mode programs (such as WSJT-X, JTDX, MixW, FLDIGI, etc) linked with Swisslog. If you don't find a particular thing in the Swisslog help you can open a thread in the forum or contact me directly to the official support e-mail: support@swisslogforwindows.com.

Best 73 and thank you to use Swisslog again!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-07-2018, 08:33 AM,
Hello Josef ond Jordi
Many tnx. I have understand now.
i am a SWIsslog user from the beginning and know Walter (and he me) very well. I have met him sometimes.
So I know the basics of Swisslog really well.
Unfortunately, I am away from Swisslog for a long time and work mainly with the log of HRD de Luxe. That's why I have to get used to Swisslog again, but everything quickly comes back to my memory
vy 73 de hb0aa yvo
10-07-2018, 08:48 PM,
Hello Yvo,

Glad to hear this and you are using again Swisslog instead of HRD! You won't regret it! ;-)

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog