Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX-Cluster window problem
01-06-2018, 08:59 PM,
DX-Cluster window problem
Hello,
Version 5.97K: I updated  Swisslog on two computers and installed Swisslog new on another computer. All are Windows 10.
In the DX Window I only want to see if I worked a country and received a QSL card on any HF band regardless of the mode.
With the new Swisslog installation no data are in the DX windows fields selecting only DXCC and nothing else. I have to use in addition to DXCC at least DXCC-SAT to see if I worked a country on a certain HF band. In the the updated computers the DX window is ok.

In addition on other computer there is a problem with the DXCC statistic field. It is not possible to minimize this field with the Windows "_". Reason unknowwn.

73s,
Knut DK5AD
02-06-2018, 12:27 AM,
RE: DX-Cluster window problem
Hello Knut,

For some reason seems the statistic file (SWLSTAT.MDB) is corrupted. Reinstall Swisslog to overwrite the statistic file. If still doesn't work, download the latest Swlstat in the Download section. It's a ZIP file, you have to download and unzip overwriting the existing one (see instructions in the Download area). The SWLSTAT.MDB file is located by default in the folder where Swisslog is installed (by default, C:\Swisslog).

If you are still in trouble contact me via whatsapp and I will check online via Teamviewer what may happen, but the above solution should work.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
02-06-2018, 11:27 AM,
RE: DX-Cluster window problem
Hello Jordi,
thank you very much for your replies.
Reinstalling Swisslog, copying SWLSTAT.MDB from diiferent sources did not help.
The problem is only on one computer and seems to be relatet to this on. The reason is obscure.
Maybe it is something within the Windows registry. Because it is a minor problem I will ignore it.
For your infomation this problem occurs only with my own DXCC statistic definition. The new DXCC
statistic works fine. Included are two screenshots.
The DX window works fine after I opened the QSO input field.
73s,
Knut DK5AD