Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working via Satellite.
16-04-2018, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-04-2018, 04:38 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Working via Satellite.
Hello Manuel,

You don't have to add "Satellite" as band! Swisslog has a field specifically for this purpose! the L_SAT_MODE field is in fact the Propagation mode (ADIF: PROP_MODE) as explained in Swisslog help. This field must be set to SAT when working satellites (you have to activate the Special Modes and Satellites fields in the Add QSO options).

The DXCC SAT statistic must be based on this field (L_SAT_MODE = "SAT"). This way will count only QSOs made through Satellites. In the statistic report you may select the modes/bands according your needs.

In order to save the "dirty job" of creating this statistic and because I find it very interesting to include it in Swisslog, I will add the DXCC SAT statistic in the new version. However you don't have to wait to the release of the new version: I have uploaded the statistic database including this statistic in the DOWNLOAD section (Current statistic database):

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip this file into the Swisslog folder, overwriting the existing one. Next time you start Swisslog you will have the new DXCC SAT statistic as standard statistic.

It's very important that you set SAT in the L_SAT_MODE field in all your satellite QSOs. You can do this in a logbook view having this field (i.e.: Logbook with many fields). Select all your satellite QSOs (for example filter the L_SAT_NAME field to select the ones which are different to blank) and set SAT in the Satellite mode (read Multiple QSO update in the Swisslog help). Afterwards this statistic will work as desired.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
Working via Satellite. - by ct1bxx - 15-04-2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Working via Satellite. - by EA3GCV - 15-04-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Working via Satellite. - by ct1bxx - 16-04-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Working via Satellite. - by EA3GCV - 16-04-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Working via Satellite. - by ct1bxx - 16-04-2018, 05:35 PM