Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW process.. need close
11-04-2018, 02:15 PM,
LOTW process.. need close
I have some old QSO records that I need to update in lotw; so what I did was in "EXPORT QSO" choose an antiquated date ... xx / yy / 2007 "now I am always with this message of "Wait until the download or transfer is complete "... and it does not end, I already closed and opened Swissslog, I installed it again, I deleted the TQSL folder and I have no idea how to finish this process, delete it or disappear, please can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Tengo algunos registros de QSO antiguos que necesito actualizar en lotw; entonces lo que hice fue en "EXPORTAR QSO" escojer una fecha antgua... xx/yy/2007" ahora me encuentro simpre con este mensaje de "Espere hasta que se complete la descarga o la transferencia"... y no termina, ya cerre y abri Swissslog, lo instale de nuevo, elimine la carpeta del TQSL y no tengo ni idea de como termimar este proceso, eliminarlo o que desaparezca. Por favor, me puieden ayudar con esto?.

Gracias anticipadas.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-04-2018, 04:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018, 04:19 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: LOTW process.. need close
Hello,

You don't have to select any step manually, I suggest to use the automatic mode. In this window, make sure the first step is selected (Get QSO from LOTW) and press the START SYNCH button below. That is! Swisslog will do all the operations automatically. If you want to resyncronize old QSO, first you have to delete the contents of the LOTW status field in a logbook view in all the QSOs you want to resynchronize. Go to View / Logbooks view-Selection and in the LOGBOOKS folder select the query Status Online Logbooks. Select the QSOs you want to resynchronize. Once you have all selected QSOs in the view, right click over the content of the LOTW status field in any QSO (the one having Accepted, Uploaded, confirmed, etc), then select EDIT - CHANGE ALL QSO. Leave the content blank and press OK. All the contents of the LOTW Status field will be cleared in all the selected QSO (read in Help "Multiple QSO Update" if you need more detail how to mass update a field).

After doing this, go again to the Tools / LoTW synchronization, press the SYNCHRONIZE LOTW button and afterwards the START SYNCH. QSOs with empty LoTW status will be synchronised again.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-04-2018, 07:39 PM,
Yes, I have always used it in automatic mode, but now I have these processes in progress (see screenshot in the first message) that I would like to close. I have deleted Swisslog and TQSL, I have re-installed everything but when I click on the option "Synchronize LOTW" these two lines appear "Wait until you complete the (download / transfer)". On the LOTW website I have not seen any file pending download, in short, I do not know where you get that information to remove it from the root.
11-04-2018, 10:40 PM,
Hi,

Please contact me via whatsapp to arrange a Teamviewer session to see what may happen. You will see my phone number in the Contacts section of the website.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-04-2018, 08:44 AM,
(11-04-2018, 10:40 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi,

Please contact me via whatsapp to arrange a Teamviewer session to see what may happen. You will see my phone number in the Contacts section of the website.

Best 73

OK....