Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integer Value error
14-02-2018, 11:41 PM,
Photo  Integer Value error
Hi!

Since last update and sometimes (not everytime) i get this error.

From what I have tested so far, it only happens when i have a Bandplan window open.
73 de Vic, CT1AXS
15-02-2018, 01:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 15-02-2018, 02:23 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Integer Value error
Hi Vic,

This happen because you have selected more than one statistic in band map! as I clearly explain in the Band Map documentation, only one statistic can be selected! I will try to avoid this error in next version. Only the first checked statistic will be used (the selected statistic name is displayed in the window title).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
17-02-2018, 01:16 AM,
RE: Integer Value error
(15-02-2018, 01:49 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Vic,

This happen because you have selected more than one statistic in band map! as I clearly explain in the Band Map documentation, only one statistic can be selected! I will try to avoid this error in next version. Only the first checked statistic will be used (the selected statistic name is displayed in the window title).

Best 73

Yes, Jordi that is correct! I didn't checkt it again after the update because I chose only one statistic on previous version. Something changed
after the update and all DXCC statistic where cheked and others like 30MDIG and COMARCAS that I never use!
All is fine now.
73 de Vic, CT1AXS