Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW Status
07-01-2018, 12:02 PM,
LOTW Status
Hello Jordi,

would be nice to see in the tool "Register QSL cards/ .... " also the LOTW status like for e-QSL.

Vy 73 OE5CYL, Karl

P.S: I am using Swisslog since the early DOS time. So I am very happy that you continue the development with your big work and engagement.
07-01-2018, 02:17 PM,
RE: LOTW Status
Hello Karl,

Keep in mind that the intention of having the QSL and eQSL confirmation fields is for direct editing when receiving QSL cards or eQSL confirmations. Because LoTW fields are assigned automatically in the LoTW synchronization function there is no need to place them here. An user can accidentally modify these fields and this is not good because would alter LoTW real assignments. There is no need to add many editing fields here where is not needed for Register QSL cards or eQSL confirmation.

If you want to see the LoTW status or LoTW confirmatrion fields here, you can edit the logbook view below or load another query including these fields like the "Status Online Logbooks" located in the LOGBOOK folder which will show all these fields. Press the LOAD NEW QUERY button and load this query.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
09-01-2018, 11:28 AM,
RE: LOTW Status
Dear Jordi,

thanks for the quick response. You are fully right that I was not considering your arguments.
Sorry for boring you.

vy 73, OE5CYL, Karl