Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not synchronize with Lotw
02-08-2017, 07:59 PM,
Not synchronize with Lotw
Hello,
Yesterday I still had SWL v5.93 and TQSL 2.2. Everything worked perfectly and I realized a synchronization ok with LOTW.
This morning I installed SWL 5.96, and I followed the recommendation: I installed TQSL 2.3.1 (after uninstalling the previous version).
Now I can not synchronize the QSO and the QSL with LOTW. The files are not constituted or received, and I have under SWL the message "HTTP / 1.1400 Bad Request." (2 times).
Could someone give me a solution?
Thank you in advance.
02-08-2017, 08:51 PM,
RE: Not synchronize with Lotw
I have a similar problem. I upload each month to LOTW. It has worked fine until the last one yesterday. SWL creates one log file of my current QTH but no longer is there the file LOTWQSOs or LOTWQSLs. I noticed that when I press the start sync button SWL works OK up to "upload to LOTW" but then skips the steps "import LOTW QSOs" and "wait for upload completion" and goes straight to "update status" and gives the message that there were no errors. Today I updated TQSLto 2.3.1 but the same result. I do not receive the message about Bad Request.

Any ideas?
02-08-2017, 09:15 PM,
Some info from the SWL Lotw window.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-08-2017, 10:49 PM,
Hello,

I have the same problem since 2 or 3 days ago. I did not change SWISSLOG nor TQSL. A good friend of mine has also this problem since yesterday. It seems that upload is still working.
 I wonder what went wrong.

vy 73 de DF1SD, Kuno
03-08-2017, 08:46 AM,
Good morning

Just seem as other have this problem too
Saw it this morning
Br Arne OZ4VW
03-08-2017, 11:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017, 11:06 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hi all,

It's a general issue in all Swisslog users. I have contacted with LoTW staff to know what may happen. I guess they have changed something but they have not informed of any changes in the official LoTW forum.

Please be patient until I get an official response from LoTW.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-08-2017, 03:35 PM,
Hello Jordi,
Thank you for taking charge of this incident.
Thanks also to the OMs for their testimony.
I just started a synchronization:
- LOTW files are not received
- the .adi and .tq8 files are created by SWL
- the .tq8 is sent to LOTW. The transmitted QSOs are visible on the ARRL file
- the "U" code is displayed in the SWL logbook

03-08-2017, 06:08 PM,
Hello,

Yes it's a problem only when downloading the QSOs. I'm working on it and in touch with ARRL to know what may happen...

I will inform here as soon as possible but please be patient.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
03-08-2017, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017, 08:42 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello all,

After talking with the ARRL technicians I have been able to fix this issue. The problem came from a change in the LotW server that affects some vulnerabilities and I had to adapt the HTTP request to meet this new security requirements (change a whitespace by %20, otherwise server reject the Swisslog request).

You can download a fix here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/Swisslv5.exe

Simply replace the EXE in the Swisslog folder. Version number is still 5.96 but release date is from today 3rd August 2017.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
03-08-2017, 09:56 PM,
That's ok dear Jordi.
Many thanks and 73 QRO.
Jean-Marie