Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX CLuster Interface
03-07-2017, 11:41 AM,
DX CLuster Interface
Jordi,
Is it possible to relook the DXCluster interface and have around the same interface like DXLab or VE7CC Cluster to have the opportuniy to display by band and have the opportunity to know if the call is already worked on band and mode ?

73 de Paul, ON6DP
06-07-2017, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017, 07:48 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: DX CLuster Interface
Hi Paul,

In a future version I would like to implement the DX message window Walter implemented in version 6 which was never released officially and it allows autofilter for every column and other nice features.

However I would like to advance you that this summer I will release a new version implementing a fully featured band map with lots of very interesting and exclusive features you won't find in any other software.  Some of these features are that you can have as many band map windows as user like (each one filtered by a particular band,  different colors,  statistics,  etc),  gradient colors for frequency ruler,  customizable colors even for gradients,  statistic selection (by default is DXCC but you can select any),  a button to link/unlink from CAT,  band filtering (including 60m), wide range of zoom, spot font size resizeable by means of buttons,  option to place it as standalone window and much more.

I'm sure this function will like a lot all users.  I'm working on it since january spending hundreds of hours.  Now it's finished and fully tested and I have to write the documentation which is also a very hard work.  Version 5.97 will also implement full support to most online logbooks such QRZ and eQSL (including multiple callsign configuration! You won't find this feature in any other software),  HRDLOG,  HAMQTH and HAMLOG (also Club Log which is now supported).

Stay tuned because version 5.97 will be a major upgrade!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-03-2018, 05:56 PM,
Hallo
Is it possible to have a bigger characters (font) in Message DX window..
My eyes begin to have a little problem HI HI
thanks
Paul, ON6DP
10-03-2018, 08:46 PM,
Hello Paul,

Yes of course! While having selected the Dx message window, go to Options and you will see an option to change font of the active window. Keep in mind that grid won't t resize to the new font size. If you need to see everything bigger I suggest yo use lower screen resolutions (but you will loose Swisslog desktop space).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog