Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.94 Error After Update
22-12-2016, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-12-2016, 08:13 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Version 5.94 Error After Update
Hello,

Swisslog has an advanced option to move the SWLCTRY and SWLSTAT files to a custom location. However, in the installer compiler program I have to set a fixed location for every file. So it copies the SWLCTRY in the DB folder and the SWLSTAT in the program folder, which are the default locations.

I will investigate if from the installer compiler program I can read the SWISSLV5.INI file to know the exact location for the country and statistic file for every user. This would be a perfect solution to avoid this kind of problems but I don't know if the compiler allows to do this. I will investigate deeply...

But as it is now and in order to avoid problems with new versions, users must leave the SWLSTAT in the EXE folder and the SWLCTRY in the DB folder.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-12-2016, 12:19 PM,
Hello Jordi,

I have not found how to create a topic on the forum, so I put my question here. Confused

How do I register my Eqsl that I receive by only updating the Eqsl box?

73s
Yves, F6EPT
23-12-2016, 01:17 PM,
Hello Yves,

Swisslog doesn't implement any function to eQSL. It only contains the eQSL fields (received, send data etc) for a future use. But currently there is not any eQSL function. I would like to implement in a future a full synchronisation to eQSL the same way as exist now for LoTW for this is still very challeging to me. It's not easy at all and it's hard to implement in the code structure. I have to learn and investigate a lot for it! However, as a first step, I'm planning to implement a realtime logging feature for eQSL (and some others like QRZ, HRDLOG.NET, etc).

So now all the eQSL operations are manual... you should compare your inbox QSL and check manually every received eQSL QSO as it was a QSL card.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
23-12-2016, 03:14 PM,
Hi Jordi,

Ok thank you for the precisions, I suspected that loading the Eqsl file received in my database was an error.
So I'm going to do it by hand.

73s, Yves F6EPT
23-12-2016, 04:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016, 04:12 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Yves,

Don't import the ADIF file received from eQSL with your confirmations! it would import all QSO that are not found in your logbook (found QSO won't be imported because are marked as dupes) and no eQSL indicator will be set! Unfortunately currently the only way is to check the eQSL received indicator manually.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
23-12-2016, 05:50 PM,
Thanks again Jordi, Merry Christmas and all my best wishes for 2017.

73s
Yves, F6EPT
24-12-2016, 12:06 PM,
HI,

i do these steps to import the eqsl-QSL-RX-Flag:
-download the inbox into adif file from eqsl
- run a perl-script to generate sql- insert statements
- start winsql and cut&paste the output of the perl-script (= sql code)
- run it
- commit changes

doing this on a backup of the swl-db of course.
what is needed:
- winsql
- odbc to ms access-db of swisslog
- perl
- script
- adif-file from eqsl.

input:
<CALL:6>DL9NDV<QSO_DATE:8Big Grin>19930907<TIME_ON:4>1500<BAND:2>2M<MODE:3>SSB<RST_SENT:2>59<RST_RCVD:0><QSL_SENT:1>Y<QSL_SENT_VIA:1>E<APP_EQSL_AG:1>Y<GRIDSQUARE:6>JN59no<EOR>

out:
update LOGBOOK, BANDS, MODES
set
   L_eQSL_RECEIVED=1,
   L_eQSl_RECEIVED_date='23.12.2016'
where
l_call='DL9NDV'
and
L_eQSL_RECEIVED=0
and
l_modeid=modeid and mode='SSB'
and
l_bandid=bandid and BANDS.BAND like '2M'
and
L_DATE like '07.09.1993'
GO

have fun
Torsten

ps: arg... the forum does nto allow the perl script as an attachment... so it will come here:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
#konvertiert das eqsl-export log zu einem sql satz, der per winsql in die swisslog-db importiert wird,
#um das eqsl-conf feld zu setzen

$IN="dg7ro-eqsls.adi";
$OUT=">imp2swiss.sql";
($_d,$_m,$_y)=(localtime)[3,4,5];
$DATE=sprintf("%02d.%02d.%d",$_d,$_m,$_y+1900);
#input
#<CALL:6>DL9NDV<QSO_DATE:8:D>19930907<TIME_ON:4>1500<BAND:2>2M<MODE:3>SSB<RST_SENT:2>59<RST_RCVD:0><QSL_SENT:1>Y<QSL_SENT_VIA:1>E<APP_EQSL_AG:1>Y<GRIDSQUARE:6>JN59no<EOR>

#zeilenweise durch die datei:
open INPUTDAT, $IN or die $!;
open OUTPUTDAT, $OUT or die $!;

while ( $zeile=<INPUTDAT>)
{    chomp($zeile);
       if ($zeile eq "") {next; }
    $ECALL= $zeile =~ /<CALL:[0-9]+>([A-Z0-9]+)/;
    if ($ECALL == 0)  {next; }

$ECALL=$1;
    $EDATE1= $zeile =~ /<QSO_DATE:8:D>([0-9]+)/; $EDATE1=$1;
    $EBAND= $zeile =~ /<BAND:[0-9]+>([Mm0-9]+)/;  $EBAND=$1;
    $EMODE= $zeile =~ /<MODE:[0-9]+>([A-Za-z]+)/;  $EMODE=$1;
    $ETIME= $zeile =~ /<TIME_ON:4>([0-9]+)/;   $ETIME=$1;

$EDATE1=~ /(.{4})(.{2})(.{2})/;
    $EDATE=$3.".".$2.".".$1;

#    $EDATE="24.10.2014"; $ECALL="DL9NDV"; $EBAND="20m"; $EMODE="SSB";

print "DEB-$DATE : C:$ECALL D:$EDATE B:$EBAND M:$EMODE T:$ETIME\n";

$sql="update LOGBOOK, BANDS, MODES
set
  L_eQSL_RECEIVED=1,
  L_eQSl_RECEIVED_date='".$DATE."'
where
l_call='".$ECALL."'
and
L_eQSL_RECEIVED=0
and
l_modeid=modeid and mode='".$EMODE."'
and
l_bandid=bandid and BANDS.BAND like '".$EBAND."'
and
L_DATE like '".$EDATE."'\nGO\n";
print OUTPUTDAT $sql."\n";
}

close (INPUTDAT);
close (OUTPUTDAT);
24-12-2016, 04:48 PM,
Hello Torsten,

VERY INTERESTING! You can upload the file in a ZIP or RAR format here. It would be nice if you can create a kind of tutorial here and send the needed files in ZIP or RAR format. Will the script read all ADIF QSO in sequence to create the SQL statement?

It would be a perfect solution until I'm able to implement a function to do this in Swisslog! I suggest you to also check the QSO Time. Have you tried to work on the QSO table? you have all needed fields in this table (in fact it's a query).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
27-12-2016, 10:44 AM,
HI,

I tried to upload in zip or RAR, but the forum software checked the file and did not accept it.

I started the script in the table I saw in the DB-file. I searched for a table with the fields I need and foudn the logbook. As the QSOs table is only a view / querey I did not use this as I am not familar with that.

The script reads the adif-file in sequence and creates the sql-statements in sequence. Maybe I will find some time at home to make some screen shots to show what I am dooing.

I do not check the time  as I assume that  mode-band-date is a unique identifier. Who works a station twice a day in the same mode+band? Also checking time makes it very difficult: number of digits in the time field, offset of swl-time and eqsl-time, time zone etc..

KISS: keep it stupid simple :-)
27-12-2016, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-12-2016, 12:33 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi,

Yes I agree with you! However in order to implement it in Swisslog I have to keep in mind other things as the My QTH used. Maybe an user has worked the same station the same day, same band and mode but at different time from a different My QTH. I have to consider all possibilities to avoid errors. I hope to suceed in the future to implement eQSL support. Currently I still have to investigate and learn a lot how to implement it in the huge and complex code.

If you can send me the files and a step by step explanation to my e-mail address I will place it in the web site. It will be a very interesting and nice tool for eQSL users!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV