Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configure download and display of membership information
24-01-2017, 02:10 PM,
RE: Configure download and display of membership information
Hi Jordi,

sri for late reply, thank you for the tipp with statistics, wow SL is really fast now.

SL IOTA I'll still have to check, to see in DX windows if a new IOTA is mentioned in commet field (SA- OC- AS- etc. with nr not worked or not confirmed) would be very nice.

If you collect club members for awards it would be nice to see in DX spots if a station is member and if you worked the station already. There are much more rules or goals but this is the task for special skimmers or so, I think if SL will just indicate 'member' and 'worked' in a special status field , or with special colours of callsign field or so, it is perfect.
I use a config switch "show all members" or "show only not worked members".

I even mark any callsign with a special colour if not worked already, it's always nice to work a station as 'new one'.

I also mark special stations, wether containing string "SES " in comment, or simply exceed the normal length of callsings.

WWFF and SOTA for example use special strings, simply us them as patterns to find, WWFF or SOTA alone, or xxFF-<numbers> etc.

And, asking clublog for DXCC of DX spots is also important, they now exact DXCC of new / shortly advertised special DXPed calls who often depart from normal DXCC country rules.

vy73
Thomas
DK3DUA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Configure download and display of membership information - by dk3dua - 24-01-2017, 02:10 PM