Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configure download and display of membership information
20-11-2016, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-11-2016, 11:54 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Configure download and display of membership information
Hello Thomas,

In Options | Active statistics you can disable the statistics you don't need. This way Swisslog will work a bit faster.

Regarding your suggestions, in the DX message window IOTA is already analyzed from Comments. Add IOTA statistic to your DX message window and you will see (I have just made a test and works perfectly). I can add other awards with no problems if users send the award name header such as WFF, SOTA etc. If you have a sample how your PHP application analizes these awards will help me to add more awards in the DX message window.

I also like a lot the Membership column idea in the DX message window as reported by the CW Club RBN Spotter. Swisslog currently supports FOC, HSC and SKCC (CWOPS will be supported in version 5.94). I will try to implement FISTS, EHSC, VHSC and SHSC in Membership panel and statistics as well in future versions. I will contact first to their managers if they can provide me a list of members or better a link to download the latest list of members. I have a lot of work in Swisslog! and I have many things in the wish list which I'm planning to implement in future versions. Little by little!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Configure download and display of membership information - by EA3GCV - 20-11-2016, 11:52 PM