Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSL report for 4 QSL on 1 A4 pages
08-11-2016, 06:45 PM,
QSL report for 4 QSL on 1 A4 pages
Hello Guys,
I' can't make it, even with all the sample.
But anyone have a working report that will let me print 4QSL on each pages, with multiple QSO and only if I don't have a qsl for it or no confirmation via LOTW ?

Thanks a 1000 times for it,

arno (hb9vid)
08-11-2016, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 07:18 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: QSL report for 4 QSL on 1 A4 pages
Hello Arno:

I don't have one like this but I can give you some hints:

- You have to create this report as a label report. Label size will be your QSL size. But standard QSL size is 9x14cm (9cm height). So in a A4 page will only enter 3 QSL (9x3 = 27 cm). A4 height is 29'7 cm. So unless your QSL height is 7cm height (no standard size) won't fit in a single A4 page.

- Use the QSO table as source and add the QSL-R and LOTW received fields in the query. You must apply this filter in both fields: Is equal to 0. This way this report will only print QSO when no QSL card and no LoTW confirmation have been received.

However, I suggest you to avoid using this filter in the report. If you are using the Print QSL wizard you can filter QSO you want to print (you can set QSL REC and LOTW REC to NO). At the end of the process you will set the QSL seind indicator to all the selected QSO. If you set the filter in the report you will have a problem. Depending your QSO selection in the wizard, the report will only print QSO matching the internal filter (no QSL and no Lotw). Let's see an example: maybe you have selected 100 QSO in the wizard which are confirmed by QSL or LoTW and your report will filter these QSO. You may end up printing 40 QSL. According to this example, at the end of the Print QSL wizard process, you set the QSL sent indicator to all these 100 QSO (the selected QSO) but this is not true because you have only printed 40 QSL. So it's much better that you create this report without any filter. I suggest you to filter QSO by using the selection tools of the Print QSL wizard and/or the logbook view powerful filters.

Best 73

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog