Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upload to LOTW works but QSOs are not in the online log
06-11-2016, 12:16 AM,
upload to LOTW works but QSOs are not in the online log
Hi,

I just installed Swisslog on a new pc and everything seems to work correctly with the synchronize LOTW function but I cannot find the last QSOs of my log on the LOTW system. I waited for a few days but did not yet appear.

Error List ist empty and also Swisslog tells me that everything was completed correctly.

Do you have an Idea why the QSOs do no show up on LOTW server ?

thanks in advance for your hints

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
06-11-2016, 11:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016, 11:14 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: upload to LOTW works but QSOs are not in the online log
Hi Philippe:

It's very important that you review the following points:

- In TQSL, you must have an active certificate and you have to create a station (as minimum) for every certificate.
- In the Swisslog LoTW configuration you have to associate every My QTH with corresponding the TQSL Stations.

Check the LoTW status in every QSO:

- Go to View | Logbook (selection)
- In Logbooks, select "Logbook ALL fields (slow)"
- Look the contents of the LOTW STATUS. It should display Uploaded, Accepted or Confirmed. If Accepted or Confirmed you should be able to see QSO in your LotW account.

If you still have problems we can arrange a Teamviewer session. Contact me via Whatsapp to the phone you will find in the Contact section of the web site.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
14-11-2016, 07:19 PM,
Hi Jordi,

thank you very much for your advice's. The problem was at the side of ARRL LOTW not on the swisslog side.They had to link again my different calls. When I updated the certificates the link was deleted without notice. You could still see the different calls were linked in the DXCC database but the updated QSOs did not appear.

thanks again for the great support I am using swisslog for more than 15 years and I suppose I have the largest log with nearly 500.000 QSOs with my 3 calls. LX2AJ LX2A and LX7I

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
17-11-2016, 06:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016, 07:16 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Philippe,

I know an user having nearly 300K QSOs! But I think you are the winner! I'm glad to hear that Swisslog is able to handle half milion QSOs! I have created a new category to know which user has the largest Swisslog database all over the world! Please take a look to this new category and add a post with your total number of QSO handled in a single database file.

I asked information to some users having very large logbooks to see if they have experienced better overall performance after the changes I did in previous versions (new compiler memory manager and other enhacements in the compiler). All of these users reported me that some functions run faster now than in previous versions handling so many lots of QSOs . I would like to know your feedback on this.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog