Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW problem
21-09-2016, 07:32 PM,
LOTW problem
Hello to all

Seem as a lot of problem occour in the moment.

When I try to upload to LOTH it say wrong user name or wrong password
Go to hopepage to veryfy

If I press open LOTH page from same side I can go direct in

Started this week
Se picture below
I can also upload via TQSL

Anyone seen this ??
Br Arne OZ4VW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

21-09-2016, 08:17 PM,
RE: LOTW problem
Helll Arne,

LOTW had some problems this week that affected some users having certain characters in the certificate password. I think they have changed the password requirements and they have created a big bundle.

I did a Lotw synch yesterday without any problems but I don't have any password in my certificates. For private use is not necessary to keep a high security level (we are not handling money or important private data). I suggest you to export your certificate in P12 format with TQSL and don't set any password. Then delete the certificate and import the P12 again (the one with no password). This way you avoid setting any password to sign Qso. Remember to delete the password certificate in the Lotw configuration in Swisslog and try again.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
21-09-2016, 08:26 PM,
Hello Jordi
I will try before next upload
You will get a reply
Enjoy evening
Br Arne OZ4VW
21-09-2016, 11:13 PM,
Hi Arne:

Read this note posted in the LoTW forum:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ARRL...ages/27213

Talks about a problem but as I understand only affected to accessing the LotW web account. However many users are having problems to upload QSOs to LoTW as well.

I have just perform a LotW synchronisation with Swisslog successfully (I insist, I don't have my certificates password protected).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog