Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resize window
14-09-2016, 09:40 PM,
Resize window
Hello to all
Maybe again

The problem is when I have a setup working it next time I open it have recized some of the windows

SW or Win to look into

Br Arne OZ4VW
15-09-2016, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016, 01:24 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Resize window
Hello Arne,

Do you have checked the option "Save desktop at exit" in the Options menu?

When you have a working setup the best way is to save your desktop in Options | Save Desktop. In case of problems you can restore the saved desktop/s in Options | Restore desktop.

If using Windows Vista or higher and you have installed Swisslog in the C:\Program Files folder it's mandatory that you disable UAC permanently and run Swisslog as administrator. Otherwise system will work with the Virtual Store folder which is not C:\Program Files\Swisslog. To avoid these problems you have to install Swisslog in another folder which is not in C:\Program Files (i.e. C:\Swisslog, C:\HAM\Swisslog etc). From version 5.92 Swisslog new installations are installed in C:\Swisslog to avoid all these problems. However if you have upgraded your system to Windows 10 recently and you have Swisslog installed in C:\Program Files\Swisslog (or C:\Program Files(x86)\Swisslog in 64 bits operating systems) you have to disable UAC and run as administrator.

Please read carefully this post I explain in detail all this and the workaround:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...hp?tid=205

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog