Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iota inf-table renew
19-08-2016, 09:18 AM,
RE: iota inf-table renew
Hello Torsten,

I have uploaded a new statistic database where you will find the INF_IOTA splitted in 3 columns. This way you don't have to do anything with the INF_IOTA info table. You can download it here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip it and copy the SWLSTAT.MDB in the Swisslog folder (overwriting the existing one)

The info table functions are more intended to share/maintain personal statistics where user has also the definition file (LOT file). In order to update the info table of any standard statistic (which I DON'T RECOMMEND because user will lost all his changes when a new version is available) you have to first Export the existing Info table to get the info table and the LOT file. Replace the info table by the new one then Import it again. However you have to keep the same definition. But in this case a new column was added and the LOT file should contain:

Table=INF_IOTA
KeyField=1
DelChar=;
Field1=IOTA,Char,10,0
Field2=DXCC,Char,5,0
Field3=Inselname,Char,60,0

You set Varchar in fields where Char is needed, that's the reason of the error.

If any user has got an updated info table for any of the existing standard statistics (which are not available to update automatically from internet), the best way is sending to me the updated info table. This way I will be able to update it in the next version and all users will get the update. I'm trying to update regularly all info tables that can't be updated automatically from internet. However most of them don't need to be updated because their references don't change in time (i.e: provinces, regions).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
iota inf-table renew - by DG7RO - 16-08-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: iota inf-table renew - by EA3GCV - 17-08-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: iota inf-table renew - by DG7RO - 17-08-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: iota inf-table renew - by EA3GCV - 19-08-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: iota inf-table renew - by DG7RO - 24-08-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: iota inf-table renew - by DG7RO - 24-08-2016, 10:00 PM