AF-001;3B6;Agalega Islands
AF-002;FTZ;Amsterdam & St.Paul Islands
AF-003;ZD8;Ascension Island
AF-004;EA8;Canary Islands
AF-005;D4;Cape Verde, Leeward Islands
AF-006;VQ9;Diego Garcia Island
AF-007;D6;Comoro Islands
AF-008;FTW;Crozet Islands

and at the first line there complains swisslog ...
why?

Torsten
17-08-2016, 12:55 AM,
RE: iota inf-table renew
Hi Torsten,

I don't recommend to delete or modify any of the standard statistics. Everytime I release a new version all your changes will be overwritten by the default info table. The default IOTA info table has DXCC and island name combined in the same columns but you can still search for any DXCC if you want. It's just an extended information. If you want I can try to change the info table in the next version to set it splitted in 3 columns. I always update the info tables directly in the statistic database not by using Swisslog (NOTE: I recommend all user that never modify the MDB files in Access because you can corrupt them! User has to know very well what is doing. Newer versions of Access may cause many problems.)

Apparently the definition is correct. How you are performing the update operation? Let me know which options you are using. Send me your files to check here which error is displayed. But to avoid problems I really recommend you to not delete and update the info tables of standard statistic by yourself. Even if working well, you will lose your changes when you update to a new version. If you have a newer info table or you suggest a column change it's better to contact me and I will replace it to be available for all users in next versions.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
17-08-2016, 09:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016, 09:14 PM by DG7RO.)
Hi,

would be nice to have a 3 column table to search for dxcc and the island name.

What I did: main menu-> INF-Table remove: window will open, I choose the INF_IOTA, and click remove. : inf table removed...
window closing and reopen:
the INF_IOTA is not there (ok!), I choose to import a new definition for INF_IOTA from the dropdown menu righthand side of "import", and click import.
Error will be displayed...
Screenshot available today evening if needed.

Torsten

Edit: Error message "----> : AF-001;3B6;Agalega Islands
   Anzahl der Abfragewerte und Zielfelder stimmt nicht überein Errorcode:  -2147467259, SorceMicrosoft JET Database Engine"
Sorry- only the german error code

I use the iota inf files which where automatically downloaded by SWL at the renewing process of the inf-tables
19-08-2016, 09:18 AM,
Hello Torsten,

I have uploaded a new statistic database where you will find the INF_IOTA splitted in 3 columns. This way you don't have to do anything with the INF_IOTA info table. You can download it here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip it and copy the SWLSTAT.MDB in the Swisslog folder (overwriting the existing one)

The info table functions are more intended to share/maintain personal statistics where user has also the definition file (LOT file). In order to update the info table of any standard statistic (which I DON'T RECOMMEND because user will lost all his changes when a new version is available) you have to first Export the existing Info table to get the info table and the LOT file. Replace the info table by the new one then Import it again. However you have to keep the same definition. But in this case a new column was added and the LOT file should contain:

Table=INF_IOTA
KeyField=1
DelChar=;
Field1=IOTA,Char,10,0
Field2=DXCC,Char,5,0
Field3=Inselname,Char,60,0

You set Varchar in fields where Char is needed, that's the reason of the error.

If any user has got an updated info table for any of the existing standard statistics (which are not available to update automatically from internet), the best way is sending to me the updated info table. This way I will be able to update it in the next version and all users will get the update. I'm trying to update regularly all info tables that can't be updated automatically from internet. However most of them don't need to be updated because their references don't change in time (i.e: provinces, regions).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-08-2016, 09:44 PM,
works fine.
thank you!
24-08-2016, 10:00 PM,
change requests:
all WAE stats do accept LOTW and ESQL.