Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
print qsl strip
25-07-2016, 11:05 PM,
print qsl strip
How do i print the qsl strip that has the qso data on it?
73 Fred NZ4DX
26-07-2016, 05:03 PM,
RE: print qsl strip
Hi Fred,

I don't understand what you mean when you say the "qsl strip". Which part of the QSL are referring to? You can print everything even you can create a full QSL design to be printed with Swisslog.

Take a look at the QSL samples included in Swisslog. Go to View | Reports and below in the "QSL cards" folder you will find many QSL examples.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
26-07-2016, 05:07 PM,
Hi Jordi. tnx for the reply.. I would like to print off just the qsl details on to a label so i can stick it to my qsl card, and not have to hand write it on the card. (which is bad with my handwritting.. hi hi)
28-07-2016, 12:58 AM,
Hi,

Please take a look to all the QSL labels examples included in Swisslog. There are a lot of samples (including MultiQSO labels) and you will see the different contents of every label. It's better to adapt any sample to your needs than creating a new one from scratch. The report generator is similar to an MS Access Query. It needs some practice until you feel comfortable but it's very powerful. Please read the help included in the Shazam Report Generator (press F1 while editing any report). You can place any Swisslog field and any content (text labels, images, lines, etc.)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further help.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog