Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSL help
24-05-2016, 05:29 PM,
QSL help
Hello everyone,
I looked around but didnt see a answer to this question. I am looking for how I can get a report on countries that I have worked but do not have a qsl card for. How do I do this? I know I have a few countries back in the log that are all time new ones that I have not confirmed.
tnx and 73 Fred NZ4DX
24-05-2016, 06:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-05-2016, 06:38 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: QSL help
Hi Fred,

You can do it 2 ways:

- Go to View | Logbook-view (selection), select the DXCC folder on the left side and select one of the different example queries according to your needs
- Go to View | Statistic, select any of the predefined award definitions (DXCC Full, DXCC ALl Bands CW, Phone, DATA, etc) and check your display options in the lower right side. I recommend to check Detail, Total, Description. Check "Needed" as well. Press OK. You will see a full list of your DXCC status in the selected bands/modes for every DXCC (Confirmed, Worked or never worked). If you want to know ONLY what you need (ATON) check the option "Still needed". You will only see that you still need for the selected band/mode.

You can create your own award report definition by selecting any statistic from the statistic tab, bands, modes or any options and save it for future use. I recommend you go to the Swisslog help and read Statistics | Statistics views.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-05-2016, 07:52 PM,
RE: QSL help
Hi Jordi,
thank you so much.. I think that was the only thing i didnt try, and it worked great.. thanks again
73 Fred NZ4DX