Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v5.92 Edit QSO
12-05-2016, 12:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 12:56 AM by EA5GIN.)
v5.92 Edit QSO
Hi,
I updated to the last version and found out I can't edit any qso in my logbook ??  When I try to edit, they show in the qso register for an instant and disapear?
Any solution?
Thanks
EA5GIN Tony
12-05-2016, 01:07 AM,
RE: v5.92 Edit QSO
Hi Tony,

Have you registered Swisslog with your callsign? if you don't register your callsign in Help | About.. | Register you won't be able to edit or add any QSO if you have more than 100 QSO in your logbook.

Did you followed strictly the instructions clearly explained in the download section and in the first screen of the installer? Which was your previous version? It's necessary to install ALWAYS as administrator and disable UAC if you are installing in the Program Files folder. If you have followed these instructions check your firewall. Maybe it's blocking incoming/outgoing communications and you have to add an exception to Swisslog.

If all the above is correct please contact me to my e-mail or phone number (preferably via whatsapp) and we can arrange tomorrow a remote session via Teamviewer to see online what may happen but this version works perfectly. You can dowload Teamviewer and see my e-mail and phone number in the Contact section of the website.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-05-2016, 04:59 PM,
Tongue  RE: v5.92 Edit QSO
Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your help!!!

It was very nice talking to you, I just followed your indications and now every thing is back in place and runs perfect.  Tongue

Have a nice day and my best 73
EA5GIN Tony