Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error during DXCC Update
21-04-2016, 12:11 AM,
Error during DXCC Update
Ciao Jordi,

thanks so much for taking care to bring good news to Swisslog.
I tried the new 5.92. Run the setup as Administrator and everything looks good until the message that asks to update the DXCC.
It is fine until around 80-90% and then I get the following error message:

Do you want me to send my Logbook ?
73 de HB9DHG
21-04-2016, 01:08 AM,
RE: Error during DXCC Update
Hi Fulvio,

Yes send me your Swislsog database because there is an error in one entry and I have to correct it internally. Send it to me in ZIP or RAR format (or create a backup in LZH from Swisslog) and send it to my e-mail: ea3gcv@castelldefels.net.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
21-04-2016, 02:31 PM,
(21-04-2016, 01:08 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Fulvio,

Yes send me your Swislsog database because there is an error in one entry and I have to correct it internally. Send it to me in ZIP or RAR format (or create a backup in LZH from Swisslog) and send it to my e-mail: ea3gcv@castelldefels.net.

Best 73

Ciao Jordi,

i have to officially thank you SO MUCH for the great support you gave me today.
Everything going smoothly after deleting the wrong calling. I'm sure that was not a SWL call, but probably a miss-typing error (sorry for the EA6 or EA7 guy removed now on my log)
I'm running the latest version (I do really like to have the TX on the bar, instead of having a separate window) without no problem.
I will test it in the next weeks and i will report to the forum if I find something.

Well done !

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
Big Grin
22-04-2016, 01:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-04-2016, 01:46 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Fulvio,

Thank you for your kind words! I,m doing the best I can to make everybody happy and help to enjoy this wonderful software.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog