Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DCE award: Host not found
12-03-2016, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016, 11:47 AM by EA3GCV.)
DCE award: Host not found
Dear users,

The DCE award manager has changed the link to download the updated list of references. It's the Spanish Castles Award. When Swisslog prompts that the references needs to be updated a "host not found" error is displayed.

This will be corrected in version 5.92 (as well as some other issues regarding this function such a Violation access errors and other strange behaviours). I'm planning to release version 5.92 in the next weeks with interesting news and many important corrections. 

The best way to avoid warnings of statistics you don't use is disabling these statistics:
  • Go to Options | Active statistics and disable DCE, DCE 1.0 and any other you don't use. You won't see again any warnings!

You can also update the statistic file here: http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip and replace the SWLSTAT.MDB located in the Swisslog folder.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
13-03-2016, 03:21 PM,
RE: DCE award: Host not found
Jordi

I have same host not found message with eqsl also

Reg
14-03-2016, 02:16 AM,
eqsl now working OK!!!

Reg
15-03-2016, 08:01 PM,
Hi Reg,

eQSL link is down very often for mainteinance reasons. It's not my fault! The same happens if you want to download directly the eQSL AG member list from the eQSL website. When you see the Host Nout Found when updating eQSL simply try later and will work. Normally it's down not too long.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
15-03-2016, 11:17 PM,
Hi Jordi.

Thanks for that information. I had tried a few times before my first post. Then, of course, as soon as I post a problem the problem then disappears!

Reg