Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set DXCC from ClubLog Error
15-12-2015, 09:47 PM,
Set DXCC from ClubLog Error
Hello All,

My problem, When I click TOOLS> Set DXCC From Clublog, program start working.

But when the QSO nr 20701, the program gives internet error 400

This problem repeated 4 times and same QSO number, in two different computers, with different internet connections. The error always shows up at the same QSO. 

Check the attachment for a picture.

73!
Atila, TA1DX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

15-12-2015, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015, 10:00 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Set DXCC from ClubLog Error
Hi Atila,

I will have to investigate with your database... it,s very strange! Please send me a copy of your database (in zip or rar format) to my e-mail: ea3gcv@castelldefels.net and I will check what happen. Maybe I will place current callsign in the progress bar to identify these errors.

What happen when you press OK after the error? Will the process continue or just halt?

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
16-12-2015, 07:45 PM,
Hello Jordi, first of all thanks for your interest.

I will send you the database in the zip format.

The same error shows up again, right after i press OK, and I have to close the program through Task Manager, because when the error message is displayed, none of the options on the screen work, other than OK which brings up the message again.

73! Atila, TA1DX
17-12-2015, 01:21 PM,
Hi Atila:

I think I know the source of the problem... Apart that I have to add an error check routine the problem comes in one of your QSO that will have a bad date or time format. Please send me your database so that I can check.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog