Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal path goes missing.
23-11-2015, 02:57 PM,
Signal path goes missing.
Hello,

Wondered if anyone could solve my problem - on the map display the signal path has disappeared when I select a station from my logbook or enter a station callsign in the edit QSO box. The map configuration is checked at 'show signal path' and the signal path button on the map display is highlighted (pressed). I am running version 5.9d with a Windows 8.1 64 bit OS.

Sometimes the signal path will show - sometimes not.

Thanks for any help here.

Richard G4UGB
23-11-2015, 05:12 PM,
RE: Signal path goes missing.
Hi Richard,

In Options of the Add QSO entry window, is the "Update world map automatically" option checked? Did you installed Swisslog disabling first UAC, reboot then install as administrator?

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-11-2015, 11:46 PM,
Hello Jordi,
Thank you - yes, I installed SwissLog with administrator rights and have disabled UAC.
Looks like you have found my 'problem' - but I don't have a button that says 'Update World Map automatically' there is a button that says 'Display World Map' (it was already displayed) but when I press that button - the Signal Path now appears. Thank you !! I always had the signal path displayed - so why it mysteriously turned itself off - I am not sure.
Thank you again Jordi !!
Best 73
Richard G4UGB
24-11-2015, 11:49 AM,
Hello Jordi,
Had I read your message properly - I would have noticed that you said 'in OPTIONS of Add QSO' - then I would have found the check box you referred to - 'Update world map automatically'. But I did find it and now all is OK with the Signal Path being displayed. But for some reason it had turned itself off when I always have it on.
Thank you again.
73 de Richard G4UGB
24-11-2015, 02:12 PM,
Hello Richard,

I'm glad that everything is ok now! I close the post!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog