Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ?
26-11-2015, 08:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-11-2015, 08:20 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ?
Hi Thomas,

I'm glad that you found out the source of your problem. The Swisslog's country table is one of the best in the world (or maybe the best  Tongue). Thanks to the big effort of Erik, EI4KF!

However I  have been able to implement both ClubLog functions in Swisslog! I found very interesting the function to fix wrong DXCC allocations. There are always some small number of QSO with wrong DXCC. It's been a bit tricky but I succeeded! For the own nature of the access database the function to update all QSOs may take even hours to complete (depending on the number of QSOs and internet connection). The ClubLog query is really fast but the process of reading/comparing in a logbook with thousands of QSOs needs a lot of time. I have tested with a 4Mb ADSL connection and an Intel Quad Processor computer and it took about 90 minutes to process 14000 QSO. I have placed a progress bar indicating the current processed record number and the total number of corrections made during the whole process. However is not a function to run everyday, maybe it's only executed once or twice but it's worthy because the logbook will stay in mint conditions!

Please stay tuned for the next release and read all the changes and news!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ? - by EA3GCV - 26-11-2015, 08:13 PM