Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logbook view - column selector
10-08-2015, 04:09 PM,
Logbook view - column selector
If I open the logbook view query and want to use the column selector (right mouse on column header), the popup is empty.
I was wondering if this is by design or a bug.

73 Erik
ON5AI / OO5A
11-08-2015, 12:12 AM,
RE: Logbook view - column selector
Hi Erik,

Could you be more precise in your explanation so that I can reproduce it here? Where do you right click? In the logbook view columns or in the query editor? They are different things. Which logbook view are you using? A step by step explanation will help me a lot to give you a right reply.

Best 73

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-08-2015, 05:19 PM,
(11-08-2015, 12:12 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Erik,

Could you be more precise in your explanation so that I can reproduce it here? Where do you right click? In the logbook view columns or in the query editor? They are different things. Which logbook view are you using? A step by step explanation will help me a lot to give you a right reply.

Best 73

Best 73

Hi Jordi,

I don't think this is an error.

When using the logbook view (CTRL+L or CTRL+W) and right click on the column headers and choose Column selector, I got an empty selection box. But when I remove a column it appears in this selection box and I can select it again. I  was wrong thinking that additional columns could be selected this way.

73 Erik
ON5AI / OO5A
11-08-2015, 07:00 PM,
Hi Erik,

Effectively the column selector it's only intended to select the columns (fields) previously selected in the query. If you need to add more columns (fields) to the logbook view you have to modify the query and add them in the query editor.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog